Need Critical Input On Changing A Very Well Known Name

Man leave that Shiz,,,The Beast from Da East...Period..Fuct them haterz man...You took all them years makin that name man..Don't Change it..That names stands for all those years of Sweat dripin off ya eyebrow and hittin the saw dust..Don't change it.

P>S..Don't Change it..

mY wife was tellling me this exactly because she saw me depressed and bothered me enough until I told her.

Look man..I don't want to sound all Philosopical or however you spell it, but we have watched all your video's, Man you got top notch man. Everybody who is anybody in the stereo world knows who the Beast is. They know it is you..So why would you go and change that rep man..I saw you battle that dude in your video and man Just by me sitting on my computer with my 5.1 system, I knew who sounded better..Look..Just cause there are imatation "Beasts" out there don't let that bother you..They are just that phoneys!! You the Beast...Your wife was right I bet she can understand where we coming from...Listen to her, I like the Beast...

In Fact I am gonna go watch that video right now.

Edited by zaxfire69

I say keep the name.

or you could change it to the "Original Beast from Da East".

Or maybe you could change it to "The New Steve Meade" :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wrote this in my Blog, what do you think?

for about 2 hours. What I mean is that I was going to give up the name "Beast From Da East" because there are about 5-7 guys here in NY called Beast and I got tired of it. So I was today going to announce a new name and toss the old one away like a fart in the wind but through great advice from my mate and from my new forum family in the West Coast, I have decided to keep it and tell you faker fuckers to lean back because I see a man with anything resembling Beast, I going to shut you down in front of your people, shows, events or whatever. I worked hard for years to get that name up and cats in the system game know that name and truck. So be on notice, Im not called Beast, Im Beast from Da East and except no imitation because the truck will speak for itself. You smell me and you cats that like to gossip and cheerlead, go tell your dudes I said Im gunning for them.....100

-Beast From Da East

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

how long you think it'd take to steal the new name? another 3 years? less? seems far off, but it'd kinda suck to have to do it over again. especially if this is the original name

hell...tho if you did change it, it'd be sweet to get mentioned in a magazine

Edited by ExpoSport