New pics.. Why car audio has been on the back burner...

Do yourself a favor and put in a firesprinkler system if they don't require it, peace of mind and cheaper insurance will pay for the system.

Good reason to put car audio on hold nice house dude.

Uhh...lol. This isn't Va bahahahahaha!!!!

<_<

Hey Easy with the VA remarks Buddy LOL im in VA :D

I believe I have asked before but where?

That siding is legit :rofl:

Since they are doing the electrical and plumbing, now sounds like a fantastic time to pre-wire with central A/V system.

When I was working for a builder we would allow the customer to sneak in right before drywall and add any surround sound wiring or even a full house wrap if they knew how.

Yes install the home A/V while the walla are bare, fishing wires aint no fun.

I see you lived in STL? Whereabouts? I used to live in East STL...well, actually just across in the river in the 618 area. Nice to find someone who's been on the streets i been on!

I used to live in Belleville, thats right outside East STL

Oh and that siding costs me $299.00 per square. To make a decent margin I have to sell it for $429 per square. Needless to say, I have had that sample for a couple years now and i have not sold a single pc of it since, lol. Fun to look at though.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Since they are doing the electrical and plumbing, now sounds like a fantastic time to pre-wire with central A/V system.

When I was working for a builder we would allow the customer to sneak in right before drywall and add any surround sound wiring or even a full house wrap if they knew how.

It's all taken care of. I have a central hub in the basement that is for all satellite/ cable, ehternet, phone, audio, and alarm system. I had all my locations for TVs with an hdmi jack and electrical outlet and ran down to another hub, which includes surround sound. I wanted it nice and clean. The hub and parts are from here: http://wiredhome.com

I see you lived in STL? Whereabouts? I used to live in East STL...well, actually just across in the river in the 618 area. Nice to find someone who's been on the streets i been on!

618! lol. I grew in and around GC, Edwardsvile area.

nice lookin house bro! I am jealous, i always wanted a NEW house. Were waitin' till the kids get out of school to move though, we are right next door to the elementary, jr and sr. high schools my kids go to.

someday though!

enjoy and that thing looks beautiful so far! :drink40:

so what your saying is that everyone in the school can here the hoe when u at home?

they could if i bumped my shit at home, i dont do that anymore. I mean i live in a normal established, older suburban neighborhood.......but i make up for it with my shop :D

Neighbors hate when their shit falls of the walls and cabinets, etc hahaha...so does my wife :D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Do yourself a favor and put in a firesprinkler system if they don't require it, peace of mind and cheaper insurance will pay for the system.

Good reason to put car audio on hold nice house dude.

I thought about that, but the builder didnt offer it and when asked, my wife and the builder thought I was nuts lol. At least the smoke and CO2 alarms are wired in with the alarm and the house is coming with a generator (this area loses power a lot lol)

Uhh...lol. This isn't Va bahahahahaha!!!!

<_<

Hey Easy with the VA remarks Buddy LOL im in VA :D

I believe I have asked before but where?

Yes install the home A/V while the walla are bare, fishing wires aint no fun.

I used to live in Belleville, thats right outside East STL

Oh and that siding costs me $299.00 per square. To make a decent margin I have to sell it for $429 per square. Needless to say, I have had that sample for a couple years now and i have not sold a single pc of it since, lol. Fun to look at though.

Belleville you say?? I know that area quite well lol.

Oh and I can see why it doesn't sell other than looks =) TOO MUCH $$$

Blown

congrats, there arent many other feelings greater than knowing you own your home... I bit the bullet and did it 5yrs ago... one of the best decisions I ever made

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

congrats, there arent many other feelings greater than knowing you own your home... I bit the bullet and did it 5yrs ago... one of the best decisions I ever made

Thank you.

Yes it is a great feeling. I have been renting for about 3 years now and missed owning a home. After looking around out here, I found I can build new for the same price as a 'previously owned' home. Now, granted, I added some goodies, it may have cost me a little more, but man it's so worth it and it's mine (well sort of..minus the damn banks part lol)

Blown

Archived