Dual battery voltage minimum?

Most agm batteries aren't fully discharged until 10.5 volts so once your down that low they have to have a charge put back on them but fully discharging an agm is not something I would recommend. When your down to below the resting which will likely be 12.8 is pretty general for agm. Then charge back up.

Edited by AMI CUSTOMS

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Most agm batteries aren't fully discharged until 10.5 volts so once your down that low they have to have a charge put back on them but fully discharging an agm is not something I would recommend. When your down to below the resting which will likely be 12.8 is pretty general for agm. Then charge back up.

Well if I don't let it go below 12 volts at the most and try not to go below resting ( whatever that may be ) I should be "relatively" ok then I figure. No? Oh and I was thinking about hooking the new battery up and then putting my car in the garage and putting the car on a 2 amp charge overnight to make sure I am starting from 2 fully charge batteries. Also mabye do that once in a while after that. That would be helpful too I think.

Edited by Moley

yes that is perfectly fine to do. might want to charge it before putting it in if its been sitting a while.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Cool, thanks guys. I can't wait to hook that sucker up. It's an Odyssey 1700 for 170+tax new. Hope it works well. Hmmmmmmmmm....I wonder if I can just remove my starting battery and use the Odyssey in the trunk by itself. The starting battery is small to begin with.

battery power is battery power, keep the battery up front. upgrade it if you can.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I can't help but think there must be a better way to have music when camping....

When you are at a bush party with a huge bon fire going and 20-30 people partying you need to have loud tunes. Sometimes we trade off on who's car we use but mine is the loudest out of my buddys so I am usually the one. A ghetto blaster aint gonna cut it if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean, but having loud bass isn't my idea of good party music. I utilize a converter and have a very nice stereo system I use. Even with my stiff electrical I don't think I would ever like to play the truck for hours, lol.

What is your setup?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I do know what you mean, but having loud bass isn't my idea of good party music. I utilize a converter and have a very nice stereo system I use. Even with my stiff electrical I don't think I would ever like to play the truck for hours, lol.

What is your setup?

It's in my signature. The alpine amp runs the stock infinity speakers.

http://www.gencoupe.com/new-member-section/48549-acqua-minerale-genesis-coupe-2-0t-w-system.html

I don't have the bass cranked all the way when I am camping of course. I have it about half way. I am like you and don't think that massive bass is good in that regard but some is needed. The speakers themselves do go quite loud surprisingly. I would play it for about 3-4 hours and start the car for 20 min every hour or so. It has worked so far and my amp is still kickn' but it does drain the battery way down.

Edited by Moley