cmamtower's 4kwrms Civic Build

i have some vatara pistons and eagle rods layn here from a build i got to lazy to do. if ya needm let me know.

for a d16? what size/compression, and how much?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Don't use CROME. It's a pain in the neck and IIRC datalogging didn't ever work right.

My brother ran it on his DC2 for a couple months then dabbled with ECTune a bit, but finally switched to Hondata S300.

i cant find a used p28 or p72 ecu with s300 for cheap, if i could then i'd use it. but since crome is cheap as dirt im going to just use it for my baby boost build. then upgrade to s300 when i build my motor.

if anyone can find me a p28 or p72 chipped with hondata s200 or s300 for cheap, let me know lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Vitara pistons only come in 1 compression and will only work for the d16 (or the original suzuki they come out of). the FJ rods and vitara's are a GREAT plan. I would just go with a block guard. don't go too crazy on a d16 as far as sleeving and playing with the flow of the head because for the same money you could be using a b series and making double the power. trust me I made 640 with a gsr and realized with the money I dumped into that, I could have made at least 1k out of a v8 or even 800+ from a 4g63.

Hondata is extremely over priced. Go with Crome like you originally planned. Or save up some money and find a used aem ems since it's universal and can be carried over into any honda you use.

I was lucky to get into the honda scene YOUNG (14) and did the whole built turbo car thing when I was 19 due to having a great group of much older wiser friends to help me out. It seems like you're in the same situation as I was but take it from me, don't get too crazy with it. I promise you that if you do, you will regret it. Shoot for mid-high 300whp and be happy with that. Then when you get bored, sell it to some 16 year old with rich parents who will buy him anything he wants for his first car. THEN put that money into the dsm world. You know what those cars are capable of and how easily they achieve the numbers compared to a honda. I mean they come from the factory with a closed deck, amazing flowing heads, and are awd so you never get stuck in the snow! I'll post up some videos for motivation in a few whenever I find them

here is my friends 1g awd talon. he bought the car as you see it in the video for $3500. Had full bolt-ons, 16g, dsm link, and completely redone fuel setup. ran consistant 12.8x on the original struts and springs! I had double of what he paid for his car into my turbo setup alone and his car was more fun to drive!

Here's a simple piston/rod setup on ~20psi

Now granted this one makes close to 900 and had a dogbox, it's still fun to watch

here is my friends 1g awd talon. he bought the car as you see it in the video for $3500. Had full bolt-ons, 16g, dsm link, and completely redone fuel setup. ran consistant 12.8x on the original struts and springs! I had double of what he paid for his car into my turbo setup alone and his car was more fun to drive!

lol you dont even wanna see my friends gsx.. its all kinds of nasty. dont even sound like a car anymore.

lol you dont even wanna see my friends gsx.. its all kinds of nasty. dont even sound like a car anymore.

So then what does it sound like. And where are the pics. I think your lying. Lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Vitara pistons only come in 1 compression and will only work for the d16 (or the original suzuki they come out of). the FJ rods and vitara's are a GREAT plan. I would just go with a block guard. don't go too crazy on a d16 as far as sleeving and playing with the flow of the head because for the same money you could be using a b series and making double the power. trust me I made 640 with a gsr and realized with the money I dumped into that, I could have made at least 1k out of a v8 or even 800+ from a 4g63.

Hondata is extremely over priced. Go with Crome like you originally planned. Or save up some money and find a used aem ems since it's universal and can be carried over into any honda you use.

I was lucky to get into the honda scene YOUNG (14) and did the whole built turbo car thing when I was 19 due to having a great group of much older wiser friends to help me out. It seems like you're in the same situation as I was but take it from me, don't get too crazy with it. I promise you that if you do, you will regret it. Shoot for mid-high 300whp and be happy with that. Then when you get bored, sell it to some 16 year old with rich parents who will buy him anything he wants for his first car. THEN put that money into the dsm world. You know what those cars are capable of and how easily they achieve the numbers compared to a honda. I mean they come from the factory with a closed deck, amazing flowing heads, and are awd so you never get stuck in the snow! I'll post up some videos for motivation in a few whenever I find them

or i can just sell my setup when i get bored and 4g63 swap my car lol i've already looked into it a little. haha

im still in the planning stage for the motor build though. im thinking eagle h-beams and some 75.5mm viataras, on roughly 25psi for daily

So then what does it sound like. And where are the pics. I think your lying. Lol

heres an old video, way way way different now lol

Archived