Hello SMD Readers...

My name is Daniel AKA Dee.. but I go by TheKiaMonster here on SMD

I just had to get on here and vent. Just as I started working my way up to posting a build (Running Better wire, components, ect) I forgot the #1 rule before installing major beat! ALARM, ALARM, ALARM!!!

I woke up three days ago and my car was gone! OMG I flipped out!

Got a call yesterday morning 1/6 from the PD and they found my car!! It was in the desert and everything I had in it was ripped the f-out for sure, My poor car, All I can even think about is who in the hell would steal a kia sephia?!?

It had to have been someone who had seen or heard the beat that was in it already. Damn I guess that's what I get for showing off!

So I'm now going to be posting a rebuild I guess.. I have some pic's of the old stuff I had in there.. Most of it was all hand-me-downs n-e who, but still!

They got away with a sony head unit (good riddens) 200ft give or take of wire and cables, XS deep cycle batt, 2 Performance tek. amps, My infinity component speakers (that was the best part, that and the battery) & my 2 12 inch Cerwin vega 124's in a box that I built, rebuilt & rebuilt again till it was perfect!

It suck's to have your s*it ripped off as it is... But when you have worked so hard to try and get it right it just makes it that much worse!

Screw you theives!! TODAY!! I have already put an alarm in (Good luck too because it's got a back up batt and its fiberglassed in and wired to my ecu and f-pump)

Also bought myself a late christmas gift. A Mores GPS C3! I guess they put these things in rent-a-cars and fleet vehicles. (also on back up pwr & glassed in)

As far as putting the beat back together i'm just saving it till I have everything.

I got a really nice kenwood head unit for christmas and a crossover with a bass knob wich was really cool to get. My neighbor gave me a MTX TC4004 that should be cool for my high's and mid's. Still no door or rear speakers, wire, you know!

If anyone out there is local to the I.E area and you have some hand-me-down stuff or some used stuff for sale please hit me up.

I'm really tired after all this but was still kinda ticked off putting my car back together.

I'll post some pic's in a little bit

Dee

SMD Is # 1

Edited by TheKiaMonster

"TheKiaMonster"

2001 Kia Sephia 1.8l Auto

* Kenwood KDC-MP235 Head Unit

* Sony EQ XE-90MKII & Performance Teknique ICBM-7212 Crossover

* Cadence ZRS65KS Component (Front Stage)

* Factory Rear

* MTX TC-4004 (Mids & Highs)

* Crunch V-2800 (LoW's)

* 2 12" DC Audio Lvl 2's ( Aero Ported 4 cubes, tuned @ 35 Hz)

* 0ga scosche and 2x 4ga runs for ground

* 1800cca Lexus Battery

* Stock alt80a

* 100amp battery Isolator

SMD RULES!

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidsdaddy1121?feature=mhee#p/u/0/mEZSLllhspo

Hello SMD Readers...

My name is Daniel AKA Dee.. but I go by TheKiaMonster here on SMD

I just had to get on here and vent. Just as I started working my way up to posting a build (Running Better wire, components, ect) I forgot the #1 rule before installing major beat! ALARM, ALARM, ALARM!!!

I woke up three days ago and my car was gone! OMG I flipped out!

Got a call yesterday morning 1/6 from the PD and they found my car!! It was in the desert and everything I had in it was ripped the f-out for sure, My poor car, All I can even think about is who in the hell would steal a kia sephia?!?

It had to have been someone who had seen or heard the beat that was in it already. Damn I guess that's what I get for showing off!

So I'm now going to be posting a rebuild I guess.. I have some pic's of the old stuff I had in there.. Most of it was all hand-me-downs n-e who, but still!

They got away with a sony head unit (good riddens) 200ft give or take of wire and cables, XS deep cycle batt, 2 Performance tek. amps, My infinity component speakers (that was the best part, that and the battery) & my 2 12 inch Cerwin vega 124's in a box that I built, rebuilt & rebuilt again till it was perfect!

It suck's to have your s*it ripped off as it is... But when you have worked so hard to try and get it right it just makes it that much worse!

Screw you theives!! TODAY!! I have already put an alarm in (Good luck too because it's got a back up batt and its fiberglassed in and wired to my ecu and f-pump)

Also bought myself a late christmas gift. A Mores GPS C3! I guess they put these things in rent-a-cars and fleet vehicles. (also on back up pwr & glassed in)

I'm really tired after all this but was still kinda ticked off putting my car back together.

I'll post some pic's in a little bit

Dee

i hate to hear these stories! fuckin thieves! u work on it for so long in in just minutes all ur hard work is gone :(

Edited by Carlos Tj

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

wow dude...im so sorry. breaks my heart every time i hear a story like this posted on here. even though my car looks practically stock at the moment (with the exception of aftermarket mounted tweeters in the sail panels and a stinger volt meter), i still spent $250 and had a viper 5701 installed. i went for probably a year and a half without an alarm in a car that had a thousand dollars worth of equipment installed. i got so lucky and thank god i live in a nice neighborhood. but now that i have my alarm i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS arm the alarm. no matter where the fuck i am.

wow dude...im so sorry. breaks my heart every time i hear a story like this posted on here. even though my car looks practically stock at the moment (with the exception of aftermarket mounted tweeters in the sail panels and a stinger volt meter), i still spent $250 and had a viper 5701 installed. i went for probably a year and a half without an alarm in a car that had a thousand dollars worth of equipment installed. i got so lucky and thank god i live in a nice neighborhood. but now that i have my alarm i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS arm the alarm. no matter where the fuck i am.

I could not agree with you more. I spent an hour outside today programming my alarm to arm itself if I or more likley my wife forgets to arm it.

The part that killed me is the car is 100% stock as far as looks go, still rollin with hub-cap's lol!

But yea I'm sure the tweeters were waving a flag.

Thank's for you're replies. i'm keeping my head up and won't let this happen again (knock on wood)

"TheKiaMonster"

* Factory Rear

* Crunch V-2800 (LoW's)

* 1800cca Lexus Battery

* Stock alt80a

SMD RULES!

It happens to the best of us bro, sorry to hear about it. At least you got the car back in one piece. Kias are REALLY easy to steal! And for newer cars they have surprisingly little security built in from the factory. Get yourself a good 2 way paging alarm (DEI are great alarms; viper, python, etc) and still use common sense. Its okay to show off to your friends you can trust, but going around town bangin your shit all day n night will get you unwanted attention. Good luck with the rebuild bro!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

• 2 months later...

Well Things have been going pretty good so far, got the gps up and working really good, Also got an app on my phone that lets me watch my car (this toy is awsome)

Saved saved saved... finnaly got myself a nice set of component doors, Highs are getting loud. hope to get more soon. I'm thinking about adding some to the rear doors. There is a perfect spot for them. (I post a pic) I just have to make sure there is not a window motor behind it or i'll have to make some rings.

Still in a sealed box awaiting some advice. I have a few ideas (T line or aero port?) please let me know. I was thinking about a 3in aero port on each side of my current box.?!

I've got it tuned with my RTA finally and made a new video. Got it moving some air around even in a sealed box, even got alot of windshield flex but for a limited time, I need bigger amps..... way bigger!

Thanks to you all at SMD for the advice so far!

Edited by TheKiaMonster

"TheKiaMonster"

* Factory Rear

* Crunch V-2800 (LoW's)

* 1800cca Lexus Battery

* Stock alt80a

SMD RULES!

Hey man sorry to hear about your shit getting stolen. But looks like you are getting shit done with it getting together. I live down the hill in Hemet/San Jacinto, always up in Beaumont. Should meet up sometime.

Edited by Blue

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I f*cking hate thieves, my buddies car just got broken into a few days ago, and they took the amp we installed the night before, that I had just sold him.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.