Twigz 2 15' Mtx Rfl Build Coming Soon!

Hi Guys, you know the thread I posted on what the hell are these subs? and found out they are MTX RFL SPL Competitions? Well, after all this talk it's time to make it happen. Today, we are going to get a fold down back seat for my Chevy Beretta. Once the seat is done, we will take measurements, and most likely have to build the box inside the trunk. For now, my set up will be the 2 15' MTX RFL's and the RF P600 Amp. My final set up will be 2 Crunch Ground Pounder 3000, and 3 New Batteries could some one help me with those? I don't know much about batteries but I believe the Amp will put out 3000 rms+ at 14 volts. Last, but not least I will most likely be getting a new alternator. So, please post your ideas and opinions, and this thread will become alive with pictures soon.

I'm so Excited.

Joker The Duck will be bouncing off the walls.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I don't know a whole bunch about MTX, but wouldn't the RFL 15s need more than 3K to really bang?

[/quote

they are 4000 wrms each my friend. 3000 + 3000 = 6000 + good voltage it can put out about 8000wrms which would be the MTX RFL's Peek because depending on the voltage this amp can put out 4000 rms so it's under rated =P ask Team MAXXSONICS plus the electrical to back it up ofcourse.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yes im so glad this one is starting

get to it twigz im gonna like this build

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm sorry, somewhere in there I thought you were just talking about 3K total so each sub would be at 1500. I didn't catch that they would be getting 3K each.

yup 3k+ each sub.

IH8PunkRok Posted Today, 10:06 AM

yes im so glad this one is starting

get to it twigz im gonna like this build

im waiting for him to call me, he has to finish painting the house, den his wife will let us start lol. we might start building the box tonight, if i wanna drive home at like 6 in the morning or somtin. if not, back seats in today, box build starts tomm.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sweet stuff man cant wait

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yea, this should be interesting, 15s in a beretta? are the rtrunk big emough to even have 15's regardless is you build in the trunk?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yea, this should be interesting, 15s in a beretta? are the rtrunk big emough to even have 15's regardless is you build in the trunk?

well, I been trying to figure this out as well, theirs sum metal that bends downwards where u put the latch on to lock in the seat, I figured we could cut that off so we could have a tiny bit more room. Were gonna face the subs inwards and the ports are gonna be on the sides. Im still waiting for him to call me. he's been painting since 8 in the morning it is now 1 pm. I have work at 5 pm. this build has been in planning since.... it's been about 2 months mayb 3 months so far just talking about it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived