xxlbigboono Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Keep in mind its like idk 13 degrees and feels like 3 with the windchill and it took me 3 and 1/2 hours to reinstall my system due to melted power wire i had to change lol, I would have been done in like 30 mins except for one wonderfull things a fucking side post battery terminal.... I had to shave some insulation off so the ring terminal would stay on the battery terminal lol
cubs_fan0718 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 And thats why i wont work on systems in the cold, unless i'm in a heated garage 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
xxlbigboono Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 And thats why i wont work on systems in the cold, unless i'm in a heated garage Lol i live in an apartment complex and went a WEEK without bass so i got desperate lol, Was well worth it
cubs_fan0718 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 ehh a week, i went from june until late august with no sound at all in my ride. I'm currently bassless right now and will be for another 2 months just got the m&h's for now. I know what ur talking about wanting sound again so bad, its a good feeling having bass again. But at the same time being satisfied with the work to get to that point. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Autruche Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I feel your pain, when I put my first system in the Saab it was a cold February night, and I spent over 12 hours working on it in my non-heated garage. At least the 500 watt halogen work lights I have put off good heat if they were 6 inches from you, lol. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
StreetSlappah Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 That's sux I hate working in The cold Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
xxlbigboono Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 That's sux I hate working in The cold Lol yeah i hate not having bass my speakers sounded horrible without them so i just kept the radio off lol im so happy to have it back, I have steering wheel flex again i love the 82 chevy g20 lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.