Sonic Electronix

Do All AQ2200 do this?

Do your seats fold down? If they do, you can try sealing your subs off from the trunk, thats been proven to have the best output for trunk cars.

They can. I have to go in the trunk though and pull a latch in order for them to come down though. I can't pull them down from INSIDE the car.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

If you want a 2200d you need different or more subs.

It has nothing to do with installing the equipment but when your playing it, knowing when the subs have had enough. One mistake and you could blow both of the subs, then be all upset and blame everybody(more than likely).

I'm just trying to save all this from happening.

And also, don't go by videos and how much stuff is moving, sometimes it will fool you like no other.

A box is more important that any equipment, you need to take this into consideration.

True, very true. Last thing on my list is to have to buy brand new subwoofer's cause I blew my other ones. Like I posted before, can't I set the gains to like .. 1.8k watts with the AQ2200D? So it pushes out 1.8 instead of the full 2.2? Cause If I can do that, I can use the AQ2200D in the future maybe for a whole different set-up in the future. Maybe.. 2 12" BTL's with an AQ2200 to each? Who knows?

You can set ur gain with a dmm to push anything from 1 watt all the way up to the full potential of the amp so yes you could use that amp and set ur gains to push out the rms ratings of the sub so then u should not have any problem with them unless ur clipping the holy hell out of them. There is a thread in here explaining how to set ur gains with a dmm, but i currently dont know where it is located.

DMM? Not familiar with that. But I mean, I am going to be running batteries in the back. If the issue with an AQ2200D is the sub, then that's understandable. But if its the electrical, would 1 2000 amp battery in the front AND back be fine?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I'm just trying to look out for you, and giving you advise so you will not mess anything up by running to much power.

I personally know the SA's can take that amp, but I also know when a sub is at its limits. This is something that takes experience.

If you think you can handle the responsibility, go for the 2200d. But you won't be able to play it full volume all day and night, like you could with say the 1200d.

Hmm. Well, I am going to be bumping daily. When I say daily, I mean like every minute when I drive. So...... I mean full volume isn't an issue to me, it just has to be at a good volume so I can be with the bass. if that makes sense? Idk if it does, but yeah. Are you saying that I can't play it at a full volume cause of electrical, or cause the subs.

The subs won't take it. And/or electrical won't either.

DMM= Digital Multi-Meter

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

That battery is not 2000 amps lol. If it is, then excuse me. But it won't give you a constant 2000 amps. Maybe for 1 second.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

you have to realize all cars are made different so some flex more then others and some dont. and some people are idiots and put their camera or cell phone on the trunk of their car while its raddleing.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Why not just order 2 hdc3's?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I'm just trying to look out for you, and giving you advise so you will not mess anything up by running to much power.

I personally know the SA's can take that amp, but I also know when a sub is at its limits. This is something that takes experience.

If you think you can handle the responsibility, go for the 2200d. But you won't be able to play it full volume all day and night, like you could with say the 1200d.

Hmm. Well, I am going to be bumping daily. When I say daily, I mean like every minute when I drive. So...... I mean full volume isn't an issue to me, it just has to be at a good volume so I can be with the bass. if that makes sense? Idk if it does, but yeah. Are you saying that I can't play it at a full volume cause of electrical, or cause the subs.

The subs won't take it. And/or electrical won't either.

Even if I get 2 batteries ? 1 In front / 1 In back?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

That battery is not 2000 amps lol. If it is, then excuse me. But it won't give you a constant 2000 amps. Maybe for 1 second.

Idk. It says "Max Amps: 2000". So that's why I said that

http://4xspower.com/products/agm/

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Why not just order 2 hdc3's?

I'm a teenager. No Job, only money from savings. If I buy the hdc3's, then I wont have enough money for the AQ2200D itself, and including a new HU, 1/0 wiring, batteries, that will push the price to more then 1 grand EASY. So.... That's going to be tough. 2 Sundown SA-12's = 380$. 1 AQ2200D = 349$? . I think, I THINK it was hdc3's are 270$ each (around there) .

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived