2002 4runner - 16 12s 4th order

lol honestly, ya it does suck, but when you live there you gotta deal with it. and where can i get bus bars made? i've never dealt with working with metal. i'll be going to whatever shows are close, probably not to compete but just to get/give demos.

There really simple to do really. Im sure Shane could whip some up for ya.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i messaged him on mwspl, if i can't find anything local i'll probably pm cj and see if he'd be willing to help me out.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i'll have to look into making them myself then, get this slop cleaned up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZYG2KzseM

this is a video shane (guy with termlab) put together. it's not much different than what was posted a bit earlier but i figured since he was nice and edited the thing i'd share it. in the equipment list it says 2 d3100s but its actually 3.

*edit - this is the 4th box i've built. first one where i've actually finished the install and tried to make it look nice. also probably the first one that will stay in my car for more than 2 weeks.

*edit again, could i go get the stuff to make the bars at lowes, home depot or somewhere like that? or would i be better off ordering it online, and if so link? :) thanks!

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i'll have to look into making them myself then, get this slop cleaned up

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ToZYG2KzseM

this is a video shane (guy with termlab) put together. it's not much different than what was posted a bit earlier but i figured since he was nice and edited the thing i'd share it. in the equipment list it says 2 d3100s but its actually 3.

*edit - this is the 4th box i've built. first one where i've actually finished the install and tried to make it look nice. also probably the first one that will stay in my car for more than 2 weeks.

*edit again, could i go get the stuff to make the bars at lowes, home depot or somewhere like that? or would i be better off ordering it online, and if so link? :) thanks!

Just go to Lowes, Home Depot or whatever and go to the hardware section and go to the metal stock bin and there should be some aluminum.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

wiring somewhat cleaned up until i figure out the bus bar situation. checked home depot and ace hardware, nada on the aluminum. gonna have a look around today.

168080_1643818373575_1180320105_31471804_1812872_n.jpg

was hard to see anything inside the box with the crappy walmart led's so i bought some new ones. stays turned off while i'm driving. it's sideways so just tilt your head to the left :pardon:

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

got bored so i made a vid of flex

*edit - had one of inside too but was crappy. vids don't show how violent it gets in there, not doing a good job of catching the flex either.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

some changes on the way

new fatty port. 31.5x10. 7 length

180406_1654543601699_1180320105_31493276_5527676_n.jpg

168002_1654543881706_1180320105_31493278_3455592_n.jpg

removable inside the car this time, big enough squeeze through.

180606_1654543961708_1180320105_31493279_2114260_n.jpg

going to wall at the b pillar instead of the window, hopefully do a better job this time. also going switch the the 6.5s out for 4 6x9s and 4 3.5" bullet tweeters.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

First time I've seen this build. Good job dude! I cant believe those Infinitys can handle two 3500s! At first I was wondering why you did a 45hz port tuning but I see that you're building a bigger one. I have a feeling you'll like it a lot more. Might not be quite as good on the meter but who the fuck cares? This build is for street beating and having killer bass! Keep up the good work!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

thanks! i'm really surprised at how well they've been doing as well. i set the gains to 3600 per amp and they're taking it it like champs. pulled a sub out today check the coils, good as new. probably a lot to do with the box they're in. funny seeing people's reactions when i tell them i have 300 rms infinitys lol. the tuning now is actually around 47 with the new port. in the process of trying to seal literally right now (break time). can't wait to hear this thing :D

question for anyone, is a larger port or smaller port better for doing hairtricks? i've searched and have found differing opinions. thanks!

*edit - spelling/grammar

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived