merk_master Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 hey Guy / Gals, I am in the process of designing a box for 2 15s . Its Gross volume is 6^3ft I was wondering should I tune to 35 or 30 hz? I dont care about metering loud. It will be a daily on music. I was wondering if 3 4" pvc ports is enough port area ? hopeful noob
Alex K Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 30 and use 1 8" aero. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
merk_master Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 1 8"? where would i buy that? hopeful noob
AI James Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 what 2 15s are you running? after 2 15s and port area the box is mighty small for 2 15s. Good luck on that 8" aero also, its going to cost more then the box materials all together...Just make a slot ported box and not for 2 15s unless you can either make it bigger or go sealed
merk_master Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 its 2 Boss Audio Phantom 15s . I cant find any documentation on them either. I could very well still go sealed but I was going to try ported but Im open to any ideas box was going to be 15 H 36 w 24 d . I hate how cheap brands dont give any Specs for their products hopeful noob
merk_master Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 SO I most likely wont even be able to fit these subs in a box within my given dimension? they will only see 345 watts each . hopeful noob
merk_master Posted January 12, 2011 Author Report Posted January 12, 2011 Ok so I just recieved my Subs via UPS and they call for 2.5 cubes per driver ported . hopeful noob
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.