Kept up with your build at first but havent been on much the last few months. What's your goals? And question on box before you build. 13.5 tall. Have you triple checked that. 13 inches even was a very very tight squeeze in the trunk opening.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I have about 18" of clearance before hitting the bottom of the rear package tray! Plus I have about 16" of depth for the trunk opening, with the box being put in sideways and turned I will be able to force it under the upper crossmember so it will be right against the rear seats!

I should be able to manipulate the enclosure just enough to get it in!

My overall goal, with the lower flat tuning, the large amount of power to a single custom built 12" sub, the same front stage, I want a system that will still have the SQ aspect as well as the possiblity to hit mid/ low 140's and still keep my stock alt, put in a second battery, and enjoy everyday! Its a daily driver, not a competition vehicle but I will still meter and occasionally compete!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Im hoping so, im building the new enclosure out of Birch instead of MDF!

The pods just need some touching up then paint, which I will do Tuesday and Wednesday on my days off! So hoping my front stage will be in and playing Wednesday afternoon!

Saving some cash now for the mono amp, and then I will worry about the front stage later, I will just run it off the headunit for now!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Actually, I sold the 952iq, for double what I paid, I sold the Zapco for 5x what I paid, all to help pay for my wedding, which I now come to find out that my parents and uncle are paying for! Yeah I sold a set of amps ive had for almost 5 years for nothing! FML!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

i feel you on that I have a set of Coustic Amp-207 amps and a Coustic XM-1 that Ive had since 1995 and I wouldn't ever get rid of them

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived