I am more for SQ/SQL being a family man, but to be in a 140+ daily driven trunk car would be pretty cool!

LOL I'm a family man too, I have 4 kids so I have to wall behind my Cpillar hahahaha

Yeah my son is 17 months and I have another due in June, so trunk space is needed, but with the current setup, I can still fit 2 sets of golf clubs, or a shit load of baby stuff, lmao!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

now replace the golf clubs with 2 stroller, a giant baby bag, an over sized purse because the baby bag is to big so she will cram half of it into a purse now, and a package of diapers hahahaha.......AAAHHHHHH FLASHBACKS :drinks: And Congrats on the new addition to the family! Being a Dad is the greatest.

now replace the golf clubs with 2 stroller, a giant baby bag, an over sized purse because the baby bag is to big so she will cram half of it into a purse now, and a package of diapers hahahaha.......AAAHHHHHH FLASHBACKS :drinks: And Congrats on the new addition to the family! Being a Dad is the greatest.

Yeah we bought her a Blazer, so the stroller goes there, lol! But when the kids get old enough, I have 4 15's planned on getting walled in there! She takes my car everywhere, because of the sub, lol!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Quick update!

Build is now under complete redesign!

I just purchased a pair of 10" 12 spoke baskets, and am trying to piece together a perfect set up for efficiency and being loud all the same.

Subs will be dual 2 ohm, so I can run the amp at 2 ohm daily which will be roughly 1000 rms daily, 400 rms more than currently running!

If anyone has advice I would appreciate all input!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

hey man, i dig those doors and pillars !! I have a 99 Taurus and i am doing a complete redesign myself. I have been out of the car audio for about a year now but this is what it looked like before :

095IMAG0281.jpg

101_0124.JPG

Those are my doors and a-pillars, the pillars will stay the same and are going to modify door pods to house some components. Replaced my Hifonics subs with All Powerbass sub and amp in the trunk, keep up the good work man, i dig it !!!

rwhops.jpg

Well this is a sneak peak of my redesign!

It will be a dual 10" sub with 6" aeroport tuned around 34hz.

2012-04-02145247.jpg

The drawing is as scaled as I can get.

3.8 cu ft. net with a 6" x 12" aero.

Stay tuned!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Looks legit to me.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived