Sundown Audio

Audiopipe Ap30001

BassJunkie

Just curious... I have two dual 1 ohm subs... if I were to buy one of these amps how well would it run at 2 ohm bridged? Or what other wiring options would be ok with the dual 1 ohm subs?

Thanks

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

2 ohm bridged is what its made to do...you'll be fine regardless, I've ran mine at .5 bridged..altho it went into protect easy it popped back out and played again in seconds...its rated at 1500@1 ohm per channel or 3000@2 ohm bridged

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

2 ohm bridged is what its made to do...you'll be fine regardless, I've ran mine at .5 bridged..altho it went into protect easy it popped back out and played again in seconds...its rated at 1500@1 ohm per channel or 3000@2 ohm bridged

thanks for the quick reply bro! :drink40: I'm ordering it, i thought thats what it was supposed to do but I just needed to hear myself talk (or type LOL)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I run 2 and have for over a year..my one and only complaint is how easily the speaker terminal screws strip out other then that there sweet, I'm actually gonna order 2 more here soon

Thats my intentions also, I'm pretty sold on all the different wiring options I would have by upgrading to two in the future and possibly. Btw they're 300 shipped on ebay, I'll send you the link if thats better than what you're getting them for. Are you going to use a maxxlink or do they have master slave function?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I paid 308 ea for mine, they don't have a master slave..I went thru 3 maxxlinks and each went up in smoke...as of now I'm just using rca splitters and its working well..audiopipe has a piece similar to the maxxlink but way more basic..id give that a try, I plan on picking one up when I order my other amps too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you guys kidding me? two d1 coils can not be wired to 2ohm. its 1ohm or 4ohm. that or each speaker can be wired to .5ohm or 2ohm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you guys kidding me? two d1 coils can not be wired to 2ohm. its 1ohm or 4ohm. that or each speaker can be wired to .5ohm or 2ohm.

:clapping::orly3:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I was going to say LOL

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

That's why I said it works at .5 but it won't like it very much

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg