craniumcrackinbassv2 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 so what would be the better choice. get the 0 gauge amp kit from Knukonceptz or buy what i need separately?
durranic Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 so what would be the better choice. get the 0 gauge amp kit from Knukonceptz or buy what i need separately? its both the same i would say.. but its easier to buy it parted out because what if u need more ground wire or more power wire.. what if u mess up some terminals.. IMO MURDERD HONDA PILOT!
THEKINGsBACK Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Ied go seperate..... Seems easier imo.. I know wat I need and wat I want and I taylor a kit that suites my needs he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
hdorre Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I'd buy separate (if you know what you need). You get what you need that way (length of wire). On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
craniumcrackinbassv2 Posted January 12, 2011 Author Report Posted January 12, 2011 alright thanks, i need a whole new setup. im going from 4gauge to 0 so i need the wires,fuses,fuse holders and a few other things. thanks again.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.