Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ah then you know my city if you stayed in the bay before

Right now on my Caddy my payments went down to $125 I think, I was paying like $170-80 this time last year...5yrs driving so I guess my insurance dropped a couple months ago

My dad is actually an insurance agent (I have esurance though lol)...I might get my insurance license sometime this year after I quit bullshitting and lagging lol

If anybody needs insurance :Dhttp://www.cresciinsurance.com/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

ah then you know my city if you stayed in the bay before

Right now on my Caddy my payments went down to $125 I think, I was paying like $170-80 this time last year...5yrs driving so I guess my insurance dropped a couple months ago

yeah, why ya think i wanna come back? lol. hell as long as ya keep ya driving record clean for that long it should go down. at least thats what i was lead to belive

Posted

I pay $132 a month full coverage on 2 truck's now thats cheap.

jrplayer36

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8578 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...