hershy314 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I was just messin around and decided to see what my auto insurance would be in the area of Cali I'm movin to. When I compared it to what I'm payin now the differance was amazing. Right now I'm payin around 116 here in Ky, in Ca the payment was down to around 56 a month. How can it be so much higher here in KY than Ca? Even back home in St Louis Mo its cheaper than Ky....It's friggin riduculous http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
cmamtower Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 lol your insurance is still cheap as hell, so why complain? apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 i dont consider payin over 100 a month cheap at all http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
iKidwell Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 leavin the bluegrass state , but my insurance is like $160 a month, but i'm a teenager, drive an red suv, don't have the best grades, and i'm a guy, and have full coverage... c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
BeatBox Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 damn big difference, here in IN i pay $50 for full coverage on the Jimmy and $30 for the cheaper one on the teg. i would think it would be the other way around you pay less now and would pay more when you move but thats weird. if its cheaper then another good reason to move!
Shyne151 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 leavin the bluegrass state , but my insurance is like $160 a month, but i'm a teenager, drive an red suv, don't have the best grades, and i'm a guy, and have full coverage... Umm... do you think your insurance company calls your school and asks about your grades? lol Also Kentucky is a no-fault state, where as California isn't. That will make a big difference. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 leavin the bluegrass state , but my insurance is like $160 a month, but i'm a teenager, drive an red suv, don't have the best grades, and i'm a guy, and have full coverage... I've been here in the bluegrass state for a little over 2 years and so far not enjoying it. This was my favorite vacation spot when I was younger cause my grandparents had a house right on Ky Lake. But since I'm from the big city, living in a place like this is driving me crazy. Ya know I have to drive 45-1 hour just to get a beer, thats why I don't drink anymore not worth the trip. I think a former co-worker described western ky the best, its one giant nursing home. In my town alone there is like 2-3 funerals a week. Ok back to the insurance crap. This is what really gets me, before I re-newed my insurance back in September last year I was payin like 85ish a month, after I re-newed my insurance shot up to what it is now. Nearly 20 bucks, now I had no accidents, or tickets on my record in the last 10 years or so. So how does my rates go up if I don't have anything against me? Kinda odd don't ya think? http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 damn big difference, here in IN i pay $50 for full coverage on the Jimmy and $30 for the cheaper one on the teg. i would think it would be the other way around you pay less now and would pay more when you move but thats weird. if its cheaper then another good reason to move! Man I wish I paid that, I've got just the state minimum and I'm still payin more than twice what your payin for the Jimmy. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
rusty959 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I know when I moved from ky to in my parents commented on how much lower insurance was here. (it was before I could drive so I didn't care much.) I think now for the talon its around $60 something a month for comprehensive. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
korey_hofer Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I think my old insurance was like 45 every 3 months? helped that I was using a $500 dollar car to go to work and back previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.