5 channel with anl meca class

when i used AGU fuses i would buy a pack of 5 and pull on each fuse, at least one in each pack would fall apart. you can pay for good ones but you just have to know what the good brands are. chances are the local shops wont have good quality fuses.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I doubt they do too

I would just order some stingers if it came down to it but idk

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

I dont know why Maxi's are not allowed. I was told by a Meca judge at the last show that they werent....as to AGU, that is what I have used at the last show and it seemed fine, but I have heard that agu are not as good as the MIDI ANLs...I'm not sure. The AGU worked for my purposes

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Maxi's use to be legal not anymore I'm not sure why ether was told about them being able to Handle way more amps then they were rated

Check the rule book maxi is not listed and steve the meca owner has personally told me no Maxi's

At world finals top 2 fuse's used was agu and mini anl

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?