a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

how are you online if you're that poor? they give computers and interwebs to people who "can't even live paycheck to paycheck" now?

Congrats on the 40k, and condolences on how you got it.

Try to do the smart thing with it, as hard as that may be.

Teach yourself to fish, dont' just go buy 40,000 worth of fish. And so on.

We havent paid the bill in forever at the moment we owe like 468$ that was due on the 28th i think of last month surprised i still have it

Derrick, really stop hating. Were in a society that if you have don't have a "over-hyped" degree, that it pays to know someone. If that someone is "Mommy and Daddy" so be it. I dont see the need to hate. Hell my grandpa is hooking me up with a job that pays well, does that make me bad too? dry.gif

the simple fact was, he was saying ANY one can do what hes doing... when thats not the case.. and im sure the OP wouldnt be able to do it...

so getting mommy and daddy to bust in and give him a job while thousands need them, sure fucking helped..

if you think im hating then maybe your a tard.. because im just speaking the truth...

seems everyone else agreed with me 2.. but your prob one of his buddys who he called up to save the day, because hes a little fag who cant fight his own battles...

and yes, i am still holding a grudge on him for bashing me and aaron in my build log... so he can kiss my ass

Lol, I've never met eric in my life nor have I ever talked to him...

And I never said anybody can do it... I said.it can be done without a.degree.... and yes I have the job I do cuz I work or my " mommy and daddy" but working anywhere longer then anybody else has been there guarantees you a higher position.... go throw up some more shockers and flip the camera off cuz your totally rad! Lmao... get a life... your pathetic derrick... a month later and your still.crying.buahahaba! You should.be embarrassed!

no where did i see any crying coming from me... but i guess thats just something else you just imagine in your head just like you earned your job...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so you owe money on bills, and yet you are wasting money on stereo stuff hmm, pay all your bills off save the rest. maybe use 1k or so for a stereo

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

how are you online if you're that poor? they give computers and interwebs to people who "can't even live paycheck to paycheck" now?

Congrats on the 40k, and condolences on how you got it.

Try to do the smart thing with it, as hard as that may be.

Teach yourself to fish, dont' just go buy 40,000 worth of fish. And so on.

We havent paid the bill in forever at the moment we owe like 468$ that was due on the 28th i think of last month surprised i still have it

Wow! Take a.step back and look around you! You guys can't.pay your bills have $64 to your name Nd you thinking of blowing your money on car audio... how about you pay your bills and invest it and worry about audio when you have you're shit.straight....

/THREAD

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

I love how these types of threads always go way off track like this. :popcorn:

I will quote myself from page 3. :popcorn: lol

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Derrick, really stop hating. Were in a society that if you have don't have a "over-hyped" degree, that it pays to know someone. If that someone is "Mommy and Daddy" so be it. I dont see the need to hate. Hell my grandpa is hooking me up with a job that pays well, does that make me bad too? dry.gif

the simple fact was, he was saying ANY one can do what hes doing... when thats not the case.. and im sure the OP wouldnt be able to do it...

so getting mommy and daddy to bust in and give him a job while thousands need them, sure fucking helped..

if you think im hating then maybe your a tard.. because im just speaking the truth...

seems everyone else agreed with me 2.. but your prob one of his buddys who he called up to save the day, because hes a little fag who cant fight his own battles...

and yes, i am still holding a grudge on him for bashing me and aaron in my build log... so he can kiss my ass

And I never said anybody can do it... I said.it can be done without a.degree.... and yes I have the job I do cuz I work or my " mommy and daddy" but working anywhere longer then anybody else has been there guarantees you a higher position.... go throw up some more shockers and flip the camera off cuz your totally rad! Lmao... get a life... your pathetic derrick... a month later and your still.crying.buahahaba! You should.be embarrassed!

no where did i see any crying coming from me... but i guess thats just something else you just imagine in your head just like you earned your job...

Ok You little bitch! Wake.up in the morning go to your pathetic $9nhr job... even if.I didn't.earn it I got it better then you! Buahahaba!

Your just a hater and butt hurt over some.stupid shit... go play with Your pos acura!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Yummy!!!!

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Ok You little bitch! Wake.up in the morning go to your pathetic $9nhr job... even if.I didn't.earn it I got it better then you! Buahahaba!

Your just a hater and butt hurt over some.stupid shit... go play with Your pos acura!

didnt realize military personnel had to make money by the hour.....

but atleast my *shit* car has a system... ive never seen a video of anything in anything you claim to have... thanks

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived