Big Audio sale of high quality goods

Alright, so my friend needs your help in buying all his radio equipment that he had in his car. I helped install it all and it was never abused, blown, overpowered, distored, anything like that. we used top notch connections for everything on his install. Anyways heres what he has....

A pair of JBL GTO 920 6x9" speakers.

These speakers are rated at a 4 ohm load and accepts 175 watts max (not sure the rms, i cant find anything online about them, just the specs on the back of the speaker)

They sure slammed really well in his car, we had it powered by the amp you will see in the post and with the subwoofer off, it slammed pretty hard and sounded crystal clear.

Id sell these speakers for $80 shipped.

HPIM1875.jpgHPIM1876.jpg

HPIM1877.jpg

We also have a Alpine MRV-F450 amplifier for sale.

This amp is a 5 channel amplifier with a dedicated subwoofer, front, and rear inputs and outputs. It has a ton of great eq settings you can do to it and it even has a custom paint job to match the paint job he had on his car. The amp is a work horse in my opinion and it has the best sound quality i have ever heard from a amp this size. It has the power to put out 50 watts rms on 4 channels, and 200 watts rms to the subwoofer output when at a 4 ohm load. If you put the amp to a 2 ohm load it will put out 60 watts rms to the 4 channels. Plus for .08% distortion on a 4 ohm load thats pretty impressive if you ask me. This is a class AB amplifier as well. Here is the link for those who want the entire specs of it. http://www.crutchfie...tures_and_specs Since this amp is totally custom, id sell it for $450 shipped.

HPIM1878.jpg

HPIM1880.jpg

HPIM1884.jpg

HPIM1885.jpg

HPIM1886.jpg

And up next we have his Pioneer DEH-P3900MP headunit. This headunit puts out 50 watts rms on all 4 channels at a 4 ohm load, the pre-amps have a 2.2v rms rating, its a 5 channel radio, am/fm/cd/mp3 and even includes the remote with a brand new battery, the wire harness with a 18 foot remote turn wire already attached. Here is the link for all the specs and reviews that are out for the radio: http://www.crutchfie...tures_and_specs Id like to see this go for $90 shipped.

HPIM1887.jpg

HPIM1888.jpg

HPIM1889.jpg

HPIM1890.jpg

HPIM1892.jpg

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

We also have his 10" Alpine type-s subwoofer and bandpass box up for sale. The woofer takes 200 watts of rms power, is rated at 4 ohms, and i swear this woofer and box beats the hell out of my solox when i had it working in my own vehicle. Even with the volume turned way down at the amp and headunit it still slammed so hard it would give you a headache. The coolest feature about this is that it has a neon light tube built right into it. I forgot the color of it but i can ask my friend and he will remember it. but you can adjust it to strobe or do like we did and hook it up to your speakers and have the lights flicker with your music. It includes an additional neon light that is external to the box that was used to illuminate the amp in his trunk. I believe that neon was colored green but im not 100% sure, like i said before ill have to ask him to find out. The sub was never abused or anything. my friend does what i dont and listens to his music at a low level. lol. Heres the link for the specs of the box and speaker: http://www.crutchfie...tures_and_specs Since this includes the sub, box, neons and the wiring needed for it, i will sell it for $300 or b/o and depending on the shipping cost i will throw in the shipping at no extra charge.

HPIM1894.jpg

HPIM1895.jpg

HPIM1898.jpg

And lastly we have a pair of his Polk Audio DB690 6x9" speakers. They can take 100 watts rms at 4 ohms and are a 3-way speaker. They come with the prefabricated 6x9" speaker boxes which are sealed and have push-pin terminals on them. These speakers can get so loud that i turned his radio up once and only had these on and you could hear his music for a block. Heres the link for the speakers entire specs: http://www.polkaudio...io/specs/db690/ I will sell these for $90 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

HPIM1899.jpg

HPIM1900.jpg

HPIM1901.jpg

HPIM1902.jpg

HPIM1903.jpg

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Im not really a fan of these my friend has selling threads but im going to let it go. please make sure all transactions go smoothly. Since its your screen name and your name in the pictures it will come back on you if something happens. Not saying you're a bad guy at all but I've seen far too many strange things happen when the friends have no repurcussions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know what you mean. That's why everything is in my possession. Plus I made him sign an agreement that I'm going to sell it and give him the profit. If you ask the guys I buy from I get proof of everything and ask a ton of questions before I buy anything.

I know what you mean. That's why everything is in my possession. Plus I made him sign an agreement that I'm going to sell it and give him the profit. If you ask the guys I buy from I get proof of everything and ask a ton of questions before I buy anything.

no worries. I just wanted to make sure you knew what could happen. You seem to have your ducks in a row.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yup I've been ripped off amd screwed several times on other sites for sales so I know how it all can go.

oh and i forgot to mention, i will be more than willing to take offers on all of this.

and just what are your high quality goods that you use in your ride??? plus if you dont like what i have for sale here then go find somewhere else to be.

Edited by kickass audio

lets bump this bitch. i know ppl have offers for something on here. hit me with offers.