ANYTHING OTHER THAN RAP WITH BASS ADDED?

if you guys want a metal song that has alot of bass...download "entombment of a machine" by job for a cowboy. at around 25 seconds there will be a high pitched scream and then a really violent bass drop, it actually hits harder then most rap songs that ive heard in my truck. everytime i demo my truck for a metalhead i play that song and there jaws drop.

i got the in for the kill song that decaf did, that song is pretty nasty as well.

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

if you guys want a metal song that has alot of bass...download "entombment of a machine" by job for a cowboy. at around 25 seconds there will be a high pitched scream and then a really violent bass drop, it actually hits harder then most rap songs that ive heard in my truck. everytime i demo my truck for a metalhead i play that song and there jaws drop.

i like the sound of this^

going to find it now.

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

t3logopng250.png

Some DL my Fruity Remix, just some tones and whatnot :drinks: Evanescence haha

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8519655363a8f9a5/

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Oh and get ya a slowed version of Only God Knows Why and that shit should slap pretty good

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Some DL my Fruity Remix, just some tones and whatnot :drinks: Evanescence haha

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8519655363a8f9a5/

DL'ing now, thank you!

t3logopng250.png

Archived