ANYTHING OTHER THAN RAP WITH BASS ADDED?

I'm working on adding bass to that danzig song I'll post a link after I get done and make sure it's clip free

that would be great, thank you :drinks:

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

ill check those out guys, thanks for the tips. does anybody know if decaf or any other guys have mod'd rock songs and where i could download them from?

There is/was a thread from a while back where a member did a dozen or so rock songs. Some of them were pretty good. Worth checking out if you can find the thread.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

danzig - deep

bass added original speed not slowed, song is about maxed out but doesn't clip. it's close to the edge though

http://www.zshare.net/audio/85194603debeaa2d/

tested it on my HT but not in my car so any problems let me know

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

ill check those out guys, thanks for the tips. does anybody know if decaf or any other guys have mod'd rock songs and where i could download them from?

There is/was a thread from a while back where a member did a dozen or so rock songs. Some of them were pretty good. Worth checking out if you can find the thread.

oh awesome, ill see if i can dig it up.

danzig - deep

bass added original speed not slowed, song is about maxed out but doesn't clip. it's close to the edge though

http://www.zshare.net/audio/85194603debeaa2d/

tested it on my HT but not in my car so any problems let me know

sweet!!!! thank you!

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

t3logopng250.png

found a few rock songs that were modified but the files were no longer available so i bumped this thread...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/60202-rock-songs-that-need-bass-addedhint-hint/

t3logopng250.png

sumeone find conformably numb pleaseee.. the bass remix lol..

i was listening to my version over 4x and i was where da fuck is the note at!! haha its the original haha.

also there's some great dub steps like twiesteds demo, i can find the original but found a slowed bass remix to it i hate slowed songs tho

Archived