So i come across this song today.

Vampires by Gorilla Zoe.

I got to listening to it and its exactly how my exgirlfriend is towards me.

Gorilla Zoe has always been my favorite Rap artist. I like his style, he has club bangers, good bass songs, and yet songs like this that actually have meaning. "So Sick" and "Echos" are another two that isn't just normal "rap". I got mad respect for him for actually making songs like this.

Thoughts?

dude I love him for the same reasons, echo is one of my favorites, he's truly one of a kind and deserves way more respect and publicity than he gets... he's kinda like a black eminem, so to speak...

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

dude I love him for the same reasons, echo is one of my favorites, he's truly one of a kind and deserves way more respect and publicity than he gets... he's kinda like a black eminem, so to speak...

He was on a song with Lil Wayne that got played constantly for like 4 months, how is that not getting publicity?? He also has quite a few video's on MTV

I just listened to the song Echo, Im sorry but using Auto-Tune is not unique at all..... Though I will agree that some of the lyrics are better than alot of the other Mainstream artists, but Autotune kills it for me enjoying any artists song

This is the actual black eminem(old school em that is)

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Personally I would go with Trae over Zoe and Z-ro over Trae and finally K-Rino over Z-ro.....

But thats why the world has many opinions, just like me and TeamHT will never agree to musical tastes LAWLZ...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.