Sonic Electronix

Power acoustiks Mofo 15" are they good?

Wow. Necro'd a thread to show off your shitty system. Butthurt cause you were told PA isn't a gift from God? Get over yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if the hammah came swinging down.

Didn't he say a maxima with P2s on a bamf4000? I saw a truck with mofos...15s I'm guessing. Maybe its not even his truck...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wow. Necro'd a thread to show off your shitty system. Butthurt cause you were told PA isn't a gift from God? Get over yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if the hammah came swinging down.

Didn't he say a maxima with P2s on a bamf4000? I saw a truck with mofos...15s I'm guessing. Maybe its not even his truck...lol

LOL didn't even realize that. Only watched the first 4 seconds. :lol:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yeah, I wasted parts of my life watching the whole thing, lol

• 1 year later...

Ill give it to power acoustiks. i got 2 15" mofo's in my tahoe and i can bounce the change in the cup holders in the car next to me ....and for now im only running them off a jl 1000/1 amp...... and there in a 7 cube box ported to 30 hz

Ill give it to power acoustiks. i got 2 15" mofo's in my tahoe and i can bounce the change in the cup holders in the car next to me ....and for now im only running them off a jl 1000/1 amp...... and there in a 7 cube box ported to 30 hz

You would be a felon...because your post is fucking criminal if you think for a moment anyone on an AUDIO FORUM would believe that shit.

You would be a felon...because your post is fucking criminal if you think for a moment anyone on an AUDIO FORUM would believe that shit.

LMAO

Archived