Sonic Electronix

Power acoustiks Mofo 15" are they good?

They're cheap....or did the $140 price tag seem expensive?

I personally do not like the way they sound at all, but its your install, and your budget. I would advise though to listen to the equipment in person so you can judge for yourself. It's your ears and your system, you should like them.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i made an equation once to figure a reasonable amount of watts per dollar spent, lol i took a poll of like 15 brands and compared and such, i know not all subs are made the same or for the same application, but it made the higher price tags not seem so bad, lol

for myself,i really dont like a nything power acoustik, but like said above its all your choice, plus many times the install (enclosure, wire, h/u, speakers and all) make the end result whbat it is, sometimes lower end brands can really work out for you

my first subs were legacy 15s 700rms each, they sounded great for 2 weeks til my kenwood excelon blew them, cause they couldnt handle 800rms, granted i had a friend hook them up and he didnt listen and hooked them up wrong, and i was not knowledgeable at the time so didnt want to mess with it, i learned though, but i was young and 90 bucks for 2 15s sounded cool, lol

dont get them....

ALOT of P.A. stuff i ordered, or i have seen was D.O.A.

i just started working at a shop last month and we are a power acoustiks dealer and i wouldnt buy ANYTHING besides there TVS

only thing they have thats worth buying

in a month i have seen 4 subs,3 amps, and 1 EQ be D.O.A. and there c.s. is not the greatest in the world

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

For a little more buy some aq

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

i wish i never got rid of mines

HEADUNIT:Pioneer AVic d3

WIRING: 8 runs of 1/0 knu gnd and pwr

BATTERIES: 1 shuriken bt80 upfront 4 in the back

COMPONETS:powerbass 3xl in front dooors powerbass xl in back doors 6.5s