Sanitarium Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 Wonderbread's avatar. since he won't answer me and his pm box is full. does anyone know what it's from? I know i've seen it before. bugging the shit outta me cause i cant remember. File name is "dreamgirlnew.gif" if that helps anyone out. Quote
Sanitarium Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 bump because yall suck lol. Quote
Emoxihax Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 some music video about pedophiles iirc Quote 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Baydestrian Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 hahaha I didn't even realize it was full and you never asked me! Everybody's favorite pedo Smoov-E!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH1YNdYIkU Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Sanitarium Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 hahaha I didn't even realize it was full and you never asked me! Everybody's favorite pedo Smoov-E!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYH1YNdYIkU i asked in the last thread you made in the tunes section a couple days ago lol Thanks bro! Quote
Baydestrian Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 I always forget to check back on threads I post in haha Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.