Second Skin Audio

wheel wells

carlosg_313

what will be the easiest way to make a box with wheel well in the cargo area? what will be the easiest way to make a flush cut that will be on top of the wheel well? thanks

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Fiberglass, cardboard, and wood

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

cardboard templates

this, this is why i keep alot of old boxs around just for templates

most people i know make a fiberglass mold of there spare tire well and then mold it to some mdf or w/e u use for the box, if u want a flush look u can put 2 pieces on the top of box where sub mounts and just cut a hole bigger than the sub and one for the sub to fit in and its recessed, its a easier way to do so

if u try and fill the well with pieces of wood it will take forever, if u want to i was thinking about doing this to mine if i was to run 1 sub

make a 4 piece box and then set it in the tire well and fiberglass the bottom part of it and then add this to the top part of the box and then stuff the box with polly fill and wala

but theres many ways of doing a spare tire well as a speaker box, in most cases u can use this as a amp rack and put the subs on either side at the back, my buddy did it in a 4runner, fiberglassed the back of the box and molded it in to the back panels then built the rest of the box and its super clean

im more of a show someone how to do something rather than typing it out but i try, hope this makes sence

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

cardboard templates

this, this is why i keep alot of old boxs around just for templates

most people i know make a fiberglass mold of there spare tire well and then mold it to some mdf or w/e u use for the box, if u want a flush look u can put 2 pieces on the top of box where sub mounts and just cut a hole bigger than the sub and one for the sub to fit in and its recessed, its a easier way to do so

if u try and fill the well with pieces of wood it will take forever, if u want to i was thinking about doing this to mine if i was to run 1 sub

make a 4 piece box and then set it in the tire well and fiberglass the bottom part of it and then add this to the top part of the box and then stuff the box with polly fill and wala

but theres many ways of doing a spare tire well as a speaker box, in most cases u can use this as a amp rack and put the subs on either side at the back, my buddy did it in a 4runner, fiberglassed the back of the box and molded it in to the back panels then built the rest of the box and its super clean

im more of a show someone how to do something rather than typing it out but i try, hope this makes sence

dam.....thank god i got the fiberglassing supplies. i got shitload of card boards to use as templates. dam, this is going to be a tricky project. and once i make the cuts, i got to fiberglass the wheel wells from the inside of the enclosure so it wont leak right? or had some fill on the wood to the well and then fiberglass so there are no rattling from the well?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived