Why is this guy so funny?

This guy is so funny he had me crying out of my chair... He is french and his videos are better than Jackass IMO

Here are some :)

Giraffe and the Movies

Grand Prix

Beaver

Top 10 sports

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Saving Private Ryan

Snail

Kangaroo

Mario Kart

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i laughed my ass off the first 2 seconds of the first video. im gonna watch all of them hahahahahahahahahah

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

thanks for the good laugh. the funniest ones are the kangaroo, sports, and the mario kart one hahahaha. also spr has titties in the beginning :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Ha pretty good shit, watched half of em and gonna watch the rest. Jackass definately sold out after it got big, IMO.

Yea but jackass is mostly fucking with the people in their group and doing stupid things not involving other people hes french Lol Idk how hes not in jail he like grabs a cops hat and stomps on it... lol

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

thanks for the good laugh. the funniest ones are the kangaroo, sports, and the mario kart one hahahaha. also spr has titties in the beginning :)

Lol your welcome dude! :)

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE