Free Bass Tracks!! Update - Switched download to MediaFire!!

Input please  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which track is your favorite?

• Track 1 - 01-23-2011
    • Track 2 - THE NW COAST
    • Track 3 - WE GETTIN OVER
  2. 2. I want something different!

• Deeper Bass
    • Higher Bass
    • Different Style/Genre (Please post requests)

slow it by 10 percent, and shut up u whiners.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Well I know my past here hasn't been so smooth, but let me step in here, I can lower the bass without needing to redo the entire track again, shouldn't be long.

He doesn't need to re do the whole track to lower the bass. He can do it fairly easily but he is busy preparing the next track he is going to post. I've already talked to him about posting some stuff in the 30-40 Hz range and he said he's working on it.

slow it by 10 percent, and shut up u whiners.

Mine peaks at 31 and 57 :good: , the track sounded great just needed to be slowed down a bit to drop it :drinks:

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

OK, I have posted a second track in the original post. It's the link called TRACK 2. Take a listen and leave any criticism or comments.

You do some great work! :clapping:

Thanks Rebel4055. I appreciate the compliment! Anybody else have any criticism or comments? I will be adding another track next Sunday as well so keep checking back.

Ok, I know I said Sunday but I've added another track for y'all to try out on your systems. I have the sub bass hitting around the 35-45Hz range. It's more of a west coast style track. Take a listen and tell me what you think. I'm working on next Sundays track and I'm really going to shoot for some serious low end shit. In the mean time take a listen and leave any comments or criticisms.

I've added two different polls to help me find out what kind of tracks you are looking for. After you vote please leave any requests as well to give me an idea as to the genre and bass style you are looking for.

Archived