Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 I'll go 4 15s smd I have to see measurements I hope I can do that. I have the $ it's just the damn room I'm limited to and I ain't gonna do nothing until I kno it will fit and be enough room. What yall think I should do. Yes it has to be in a cargo no wall. And back seats up.. Do u think I can fit 4 15s? If u have a h3 will it fit? Or I have to do 2 18"s? Or 2-3 15,18s? I Just need help..thank yall for ur help.
Chode69 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ive heard them...there like a JL W7 on steroids NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ill tell you now you cant fit all that in an H3 you best step up to an H2 i've seen the back of both and the H3 is insanly small The H3 Has the same amount of room as my trailblazer, and I have 4 18's, 20 batteries (with room for 40) and 4 amps... He has the room... i believe he wanted this in the cargo area.. as in not above the window line and back seats up.. Now if he wants to do a wall. 4 18's in that bitch.. in about 24 cubes if he only has a 4500 per I talk to some people about having a 4500d and they said I'll be ok running that on the smd and if not I'll do .5 ohm instead of 1 ohm if I need more power.I just want to rep sundown audio but if that amp not big enough.I guess I'll go 5500BC crescendo amps if they ever come out or DC audio 5k amps. I just want to go right with this big build like I did with my altima. Shit was high but idc I only had to buy it once.
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ive heard them...there like a JL W7 on steroids lol nice and to OP since you asking these questions(no trying to bash) do not run those amps at .5ohms. Get a big enough amp that can power those sub properly at 1 ohm. and i dno its small back there im thinking 2 18's is pushing it you'll want around 10-12 cubes after displacement for those subs if 18's so figure out you have space wise and go from there. Suburban Coming Soon
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ^super smart, don't fuck with him. "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
cmegorm250 Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too? Damn..Meade does, he has more weight than me and I'm going 24s how much extra weight do you think you have back there? i put half a corde of wood in the back of my truck and its low ridding in the back lol
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ive heard them...there like a JL W7 on steroids lol nice and to OP since you asking these questions(no trying to bash) do not run those amps at .5ohms. Get a big enough amp that can power those sub properly at 1 ohm. and i dno its small back there im thinking 2 18's is pushing it you'll want around 10-12 cubes after displacement for those subs if 18's so figure out you have space wise and go from there. Thanks I'll do 2 18s smd and 4500d at 1 ohm that shoul be enough power for them..
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too? Damn..Meade does, he has more weight than me and I'm going 24s how much extra weight do you think you have back there? i put half a corde of wood in the back of my truck and its low ridding in the back lol Damn bro I ain't gonna lie.it be a lot of weight subs,box,8 d3100 but I'm upgrade my shocks and put ride tech shocks same as Meade did bagging his tahoe..u have a h3?
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ive heard them...there like a JL W7 on steroids lol nice and to OP since you asking these questions(no trying to bash) do not run those amps at .5ohms. Get a big enough amp that can power those sub properly at 1 ohm. and i dno its small back there im thinking 2 18's is pushing it you'll want around 10-12 cubes after displacement for those subs if 18's so figure out you have space wise and go from there. Thanks I'll do 2 18s smd and 4500d at 1 ohm that shoul be enough power for them.. only one? ok you'll need maybe about 14 cubes per. those subs take ALOT of power and to the OP sorry for not answering. They sound great the response is very flat and they can play any bass you want as long as you tune it right. they are power hogs to get them to come truely alive. Suburban Coming Soon
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too? Yes sir..) I diff gonna bag it. Same as meade put on his suv..3 switches.. Ur love my build on my YouTube when I'm done with my altima build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.