-->GetLikeMe's BuildLog v2!!~~

Are those tweets b&C or are they Bohlender Graebener neo 8's? Sound's good I voted you for system of the month. Because even though you don't have near as much as equipment, ya did something different then everyone else. But another nice thing about those is someone might think wtf is that air vents they wouldn't even think ya had a system looking at those tweets. If they are b&c where did you buy them if I may ask

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

• 2 months later...

DAMN those buss bars are so sexy. I love how you did the bars on the amp also so that you have 5 runs of ground and power going to the amp. It just worry's me about how close they are to each other but I'm sure it's fine. Looks awesome man

• 1 month later...

Some updates...

Took out the box and amp,. Got me a new Arc 4000SE and 4 Sundown SA-10s also box is 4.2cubes net @ 28hz :) Loved this setup but as of right now its torn out cuz im planning on trying a 6th order horn style box :) But figured I would update this build log.. With the setup below i did about a 144@28hz on music :)

img2058n.jpg

img6806p.jpg

img6018z.jpg

img9108g.jpg

img8456.jpg

img8449g.jpg

img2891zp.jpg

img8232m.jpg

dscf3193r.jpg

img2476q.jpg

img2477w.jpg

img7651e.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

That's a badass box. But doesn't the port support cause interference with airflow?

Maybe but i havnt had any issues really.. Im not a big number chaser so i dont chase every tenth of a number. I rather have aeros supported than them rattling around when im slammin 24hz =P lol.. My car meteres like shit as it is and a 144@ 28hz on music aint too bad but thanks man!

Team Bass-Hz

Yea he likes the lows, since he knows he cant be loud. lol. All I know is that if im going against him in 139.9's class im just going to have jonn push down on his trunk :D

Jk man. Now get to work on fiji's box so you can get started on yours. Stop being lazy and get that shit done son.

Oh, and how is that new alt working for ya, oh wait, never mind. :P

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yea he likes the lows, since he knows he cant be loud. lol. All I know is that if im going against him in 139.9's class im just going to have jonn push down on his trunk :D

Jk man. Now get to work on fiji's box so you can get started on yours. Stop being lazy and get that shit done son.

Oh, and how is that new alt working for ya, oh wait, never mind. :P

LOL haaaaaaaaaaa reall funnny =P

Team Bass-Hz

Archived