Ok you guys im 18 ill be 19 tomorrow and im looking for a job and in the process of doing that decided that now that the school year is going and i have my own vehicle that i was going to go back and get my GED.

Yes i dropped out of high school for reasons that i don't want to discus the main one being that faculty was a bunch of dicks towards me and my family.

I know that they have the placement test, If you pass that (on 12th grade level) You take the actual GED test itself. So do any of you guys know where i could go online to try and prep for GED test?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

The G.E.D is pretty easy dropped out in 9th grade and took it when I was 17.

I was outta school for 3 years didn't prep for test passed it first time, and started college the next semester

I recommend going to college after(it's not too hard) or you'll work minimum wage the rest of your life. :pardon:

First System

Alpine CDA-105

Alpine Type R Component System (5.25)

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4-Way 6x9

15" Alpine Type R

No Amp Yet :(

Go buy a GED study book, it includes a practice test.

Actually the GED in SC is VERY easy. I'm not sure about other states. Its pretty much a 6th grade level material.

Thanks man i have been looking all over the place trying to find info on everything and keep running into those damn paid add's on google

not telling you what to do, but here's some suggestions. I found out the hard way that the traditional College life was not the way for me. i'm at ITT-Tech right now and aside from there little screw ups i really like it there, i get hands on experience and im not bogged down with BS college prep classes and whatnot.

Definitely look around into different Colleges after you get your GED that is if you were interested in going to college after you get your GED

Go buy a GED study book, it includes a practice test.

Actually the GED in SC is VERY easy. I'm not sure about other states. Its pretty much a 6th grade level material.

x2

The GED study guides are pretty cheap if you buy it off amazon or something. The community college where i took my GED recommended this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Cracking-2011-College-Test-Preparation/dp/0375429948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295383905&sr=8-1

(the GED is the same no matter what state you take it in, it's a national test)

Also, i agree, it was really easy. My lowest score was in the writing part, but i still passed just fine, I was 17 when i took it. Didn't even finish my junior year and it

was still easy. My score, along with my ACT results, where enough to get into all of the in-state universities here.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

The G.E.D is pretty easy dropped out in 9th grade and took it when I was 17.

I was outta school for 3 years didn't prep for test passed it first time, and started college the next semester

I recommend going to college after(it's not too hard) or you'll work minimum wage the rest of your life. :pardon:

Lol Dude the last 3 jobs i had WHILE i was 18 and under were paying no less then $10.00/hr But yes i do plan on going to college just focusing on 1 thing at a time.

not telling you what to do, but here's some suggestions. I found out the hard way that the traditional College life was not the way for me. i'm at ITT-Tech right now and aside from there little screw ups i really like it there, i get hands on experience and im not bogged down with BS college prep classes and whatnot.

Definitely look around into different Colleges after you get your GED that is if you were interested in going to college after you get your GED

We have ITT Tech here i believe, 2 things i have a passion for Criminal Justice, and Computers So going to looking into a college that can help me excel in 1 of those areas. dirol.gif

Glad their wasn't any people bashing drop outs. Actually surprising.

Glad this forum still has respect, which isn't the case for other audio forums.

Honestly i considered putting that in the original post because i really didnt care what people had to say about dropping out... Everyone has there own reasons.

:drinks:

Just curious, but what high school did you go to?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress