Sundown Audio

2 audiopipe 3000d or sd 5k???

slamin87

ok guys i have 2 audiopipe 3000d and 3 shurinen bt100 and optima yellow top i have these i also have to orion hcca 15.4 should i just gain match these amps or just buy a sd5k and wire it to 1ohm im just wanting the more power and effiency any advise this setup will be daily and compete locally nuthing major any advise appriate it thanks

depending on the price the 2 3ks should be cheaper...

but the 5k WILL do more power..

but if you already have the 3ks just run them, unless you are dead set on the 5k

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im not set on the 5k just looking for some advise i do have the audiopipes in my room same as subs i upgraed from 1 audiopipe to 2. orion hcca 10s to 15s and another one so im new to 4k and up and want some opions thanks though

depending on the price the 2 3ks should be cheaper...

but the 5k WILL do more power..

but if you already have the 3ks just run them, unless you are dead set on the 5k

so if i match gain the amps one to each sub does it only give me 3k or 6k togeather like straping them even thought they arent if so wouldt that be about the same as the 5k or am im wrong not including rise

those amps wont do 6k close but no cigar if you already have them i would run them unless you got the cash to drop for the SD5k and yes you would have to gain match cause they arent strappable

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

• 4 weeks later...

Archived