Sonic Electronix

okay so i posted a couple videos on youtube of my system and the video quality sucks, it doesnt pick up any flex and the sound is barley picked up too. what is a good video recorder less than 300 bucks that has good frame rates and records the sound good? are the flip videos any good?

go to google and type "video camera"....search for your price range.

you can easily find a good sony,jvc, etc etc camera that supports 1080p resolution. If you want better sound quality; buy a camera that has the ability to use an 'add on' mic. Some manufacturers will sell you the mic as an accessory. Flip cam? yea...maybe...but if you want to record properly...buy an actual video camera; not a solid state thumb drive with a lens attached.

go to google and type "video camera"....search for your price range.

you can easily find a good sony,jvc, etc etc camera that supports 1080p resolution. If you want better sound quality; buy a camera that has the ability to use an 'add on' mic. Some manufacturers will sell you the mic as an accessory. Flip cam? yea...maybe...but if you want to record properly...buy an actual video camera; not a solid state thumb drive with a lens attached.

yeah i did search smart ass. im just getting feed back from the forum who own video recorders. but thanks for your feed back i guess..

okay so i posted a couple videos on youtube of my system and the video quality sucks, it doesnt pick up any flex and the sound is barley picked up too. what is a good video recorder less than 300 bucks that has good frame rates and records the sound good? are the flip videos any good?

You can find a nice camera that records in HD for under 300, the flips are good, but they have a horrible "jello" effect when you move it from side to side , as far as sound goes, every camera will never pick up the bass good, and for the frame rate, you can always edit the frame rate on your computer. (Sony Vegas pro etc)

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

You can find a nice camera that records in HD for under 300, the flips are good, but they have a horrible "jello" effect when you move it from side to side , as far as sound goes, every camera will never pick up the bass good, and for the frame rate, you can always edit the frame rate on your computer. (Sony Vegas pro etc)

How much is the sony vegas program and were can i get it? i just looked up a flip video by kodak, it records in 1080p and plays under water, looks promising.

Archived