bassahaulic Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 I got banned from D4S for calling out that dude "TooShort" for being an raging douche dumb ass. Then my boy Twisted got me back in just long enough to do it again. haha
bassahaulic Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 that site is down not coming back up again lmao about 20 people got banned for saying the Truth about jp I got for saying the truth about TooShort. I will say, in person JP is cool to chill with. He's helped me more then most with getting equipment for a good deal, his choice in admin was just a little off with TooShort.
k3n12ock Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 that site is down not coming back up again lmao about 20 people got banned for saying the Truth about jp I got for saying the truth about TooShort. I will say, in person JP is cool to chill with. He's helped me more then most with getting equipment for a good deal, his choice in admin was just a little off with TooShort. Fuck TooShort. Never liked dude from day 1. As for JP, he seems like a cool dude regardless. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
teambagboy1 Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 I got banned from D4S for calling out that dude "TooShort" for being an raging douche dumb ass. Then my boy Twisted got me back in just long enough to do it again. haha dint see that part lol only seen livin2loud post
Twistedchild420 Posted January 21, 2011 Author Report Posted January 21, 2011 I got for saying the truth about TooShort. I will say, in person JP is cool to chill with. He's helped me more then most with getting equipment for a good deal, his choice in admin was just a little off with TooShort. Fuck TooShort. Never liked dude from day 1. As for JP, he seems like a cool dude regardless. I kicked it with JP on a few occasions! Had a good time! But dude has changed....for the worse....and then after i heard about the shady shit he has pulled (Thanks N8) lol I just couldn't keep kicking it with dude.....we are not on the same level...thankfully My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
bassahaulic Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 I got for saying the truth about TooShort. I will say, in person JP is cool to chill with. He's helped me more then most with getting equipment for a good deal, his choice in admin was just a little off with TooShort. Fuck TooShort. Never liked dude from day 1. As for JP, he seems like a cool dude regardless. I kicked it with JP on a few occasions! Had a good time! But dude has changed....for the worse....and then after i heard about the shady shit he has pulled (Thanks N8) lol I just couldn't keep kicking it with dude.....we are not on the same level...thankfully Not trying to start anymore shit, but what shady shit did he do?
KC90 Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 Well now at least Im up to date on what happened haha. I never joined D4S because of JP... Never heard of him till I saw him there. I saw alot of strange shit... Like bassahaulic's case and Anonymous's.. Never quite made sense to me, it just looked like they got booted for shit reasons to me... 1999 Ford Explorer XLT V6 4.0L SOHC -Mechman 270a -Pioneer AVICZ110BT -Tsunami 1/0AWG, 4AWG, 12AWG -Alpine Type X 12" x2 ~Rockford Fosgate -RCAs -T4004 -T25001bd -T1682 x4 -T1T-S x2 -T1693 x2
bassahaulic Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 Well now at least Im up to date on what happened haha. I never joined D4S because of JP... Never heard of him till I saw him there. I saw alot of strange shit... Like bassahaulic's case and Anonymous's.. Never quite made sense to me, it just looked like they got booted for shit reasons to me... I try to be nice to everyone, the admin just didn't like me.
k3n12ock Posted January 21, 2011 Report Posted January 21, 2011 Well now at least Im up to date on what happened haha. I never joined D4S because of JP... Never heard of him till I saw him there. I saw alot of strange shit... Like bassahaulic's case and Anonymous's.. Never quite made sense to me, it just looked like they got booted for shit reasons to me... I try to be nice to everyone, the admin just didn't like me. Reminds me when beallstar said one dude didnt need some " bullshit resistors" for some speakers and TooShort got all butt hurt and banned/demodded Beall. ROFL. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.