hey, i had an awesome idea for an app for iphone or droid or whatever. i dont want to say what it is but i was wondering if anyone has any experience in making apps or how to get one developed and make more then $250 if its a good app. i think it could be a huge app and sell a lot considering it has to do with people in collage. any help would be awesome. also i dont just have a couple hundred bucks laying around so its hard for me to pay someone to develop it for me. but i think there is a bit of money to be made in this, if anyone is good with this or possible wants to help me out and split the profit i will do that to get this off the ground. thanks

Well i can tell you that you're not in the right place for that sorta thing. smd's cell phone area is more a general purpose. doo a google search for android programming or iphone programming or whatever.

Good luck with your app!

oh and another thing..... i dont have a smart phone lol ill look into that though. thanks

bump.... any other ideas??

bump.... any other ideas??

That's how you do it though. The Iphone SDK, which they only make for macs, is available for download. It comes with an Iphone emulator to test your code, and even has a front end for submitting your app for approval for the app store.

I've never used the Android SDK, but i'm sure it's a similar type of thing, and probably very similar object structure. Bottom line though, you won't be able to just dive into it, Iphone (and Probably android) use a pretty complex object-oriented programming language. If you don't have java or C++ etc... experience, you won't be able to do it. IF you want to try though, just google around for some tutorials. Honestly, you'd be better off submitting your idea to an established developer, and hope they like your idea... that way they will do the work and you will get some money out of it. An iphone/android developer will also be taken more seriously by Apple when reviewing the app for submission to the app store.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

thats what i thought and was not hoping for. but yea i have no experience in programing at all so i think im just going submit it and hopefully get $250 from it. its better than nothing. i guess