Post your droid desktops

Why don't you make the 4x1 icons fully transparent with leaving only the text? Because the way it is in those screen shots, it just throws it all off I think with seeing part of the city then BOOM, it's just cut off.

EDIT: Same with the Bookmarks one. I mean since all the widgets are transparent, why not make the icons transparent too?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Why don't you make the 4x1 icons fully transparent with leaving only the text? Because the way it is in those screen shots, it just throws it all off I think with seeing part of the city then BOOM, it's just cut off.

EDIT: Same with the Bookmarks one. I mean since all the widgets are transparent, why not make the icons transparent too?

Few reasons. It was hard to make a transparent text widget look good. And also when it's on the phone the text alone doesn't stand out a whole lot. When I get time I'll mess with different options but I'm open to some opinions.

Few reasons. It was hard to make a transparent text widget look good. And also when it's on the phone the text alone doesn't stand out a whole lot. When I get time I'll mess with different options but I'm open to some opinions.

Could always take the original wallpaper file, and darken the sky up a little bit. But honestly I think white wouldn't be that hard to show up in the sky as it is just by looking at the 1st left screen.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Just dropping by to show off my Ally with the Windows 7 Phone theme. :D

Far Left Screen "Internet"

snap20110127_225152.png

Left Screen "Communication"

snap20110127_225155.png

Middle/Main Screen "Home"

snap20110127_225158.png

(My phone was not really running that hot, the widget was just temporarily malfunctioning.)

Right Screen "Productivity"

snap20110127_225738.png

Far Right Screen "Entertainment"

snap20110127_225741.png

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

In the sky part of the background it'll show but just having text there looks out of place IMO.

Eh, maybe move the wallpaper up so you cannot see the bottom of the city? Haha

And I was wondering when you were going to be posting that Michael. You're welcome giving you the actual good tutorial, not the shit one you were looking at in the beginning :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

In the sky part of the background it'll show but just having text there looks out of place IMO.

Eh, maybe move the wallpaper up so you cannot see the bottom of the city? Haha

And I was wondering when you were going to be posting that Michael. You're welcome giving you the actual good tutorial, not the shit one you were looking at in the beginning :drinks:

Haha thanks man. Although, I think I'll be taking this theme off soon. My Ally is really starting to piss me off. It's too damn slow... Hahaha. Stock clock is 600mhz, and it just freezes up all the time.

Replacing it soon with either the Droid 2, Droid X, or I may wait it out and get the Thunderbolt when it's available.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Haha thanks man. Although, I think I'll be taking this theme off soon. My Ally is really starting to piss me off. It's too damn slow... Hahaha. Stock clock is 600mhz, and it just freezes up all the time.

Replacing it soon with either the Droid 2, Droid X, or I may wait it out and get the Thunderbolt when it's available.

I thought about the thunderbolt, then saw the true specs, and didn't see anything special about it other than the front facing camera, which isn't even appealing to me. So I went with the X instead, if you wanna wait for a better phone, and can deal with a locked bootloader you can wait for the Droid Bionic.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived