LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Damn I want my cherry popped... Maybe i could get up with somebody from team nemesis that is local and listen to his 12 12s then again maybe not Any time you come up this way just send a PM, I'm sure a meet up can be arranged lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Robert8252 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Not from me!!! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
jeyrapboy Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Not from me!!!
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Not from me!!! LOL! Actually I just talked to my mom and the next time we all plan to go down we are driving! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 SPLHell is next! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
LoudNLow931 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Not from me!!! LOL! Actually I just talked to my mom and the next time we all plan to go down we are driving! ahhhh shit, ricks in trouble lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 This meet Saturday was arranged within a few days LOL! We gotta all meet up again! But I will need a ride! Not from me!!! LOL! Actually I just talked to my mom and the next time we all plan to go down we are driving! ahhhh shit, ricks in trouble lol. hahahahah! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
techforce Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 we already know his mom dont take no crap!!! lol!
Rebel4055 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 SPL Hell! Up next is "Woofers"! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.