Jump to content

Getting my 150DB+ cherry popped this weekend!


Recommended Posts

Posted

nothin like a 150 straight to the dome to wake you up.

have fun, take lots of video.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Im telling right now. Whatever you think its going to be like, its going to blow away all your expectations. I remember my first time LOL.

Posted

I have no idea what to expect LOL! My team is going nuts cause I haven't heard any thing more than a 125-130 according to my ear-o-meter. me and a buddy went to a shop and the owner had his van there with 6 rockford p3 12's but it wasn't loud at all... Was walled very badly, one of the subs was up against the seat to where the surround was pushed in.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

I have no idea what to expect LOL! My team is going nuts cause I haven't heard any thing more than a 125-130 according to my ear-o-meter. me and a buddy went to a shop and the owner had his van there with 6 rockford p3 12's but it wasn't loud at all... Was walled very badly, one of the subs was up against the seat to where the surround was pushed in.

Hi...Thanks you all for helping me find Rebel!! You all were great!!!

Posted

judging by ip thats mom. uh oh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...