Getting my 150DB+ cherry popped this weekend!

I dont know who he is with but the vehicle he is going to see is a member here as well as a vendor and a moderator. Let me see if I can track down some info and tell him he needs to call home.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

judging by ip thats mom. uh oh.

yep...no phone calls from no one!! the guy rebel left with has his phone off too..worried...

Said they were going to the Tech Force Shop. ummm...I called and they aren't open. I KNEW is should of looked into it further..

I have no idea what to expect LOL! My team is going nuts cause I haven't heard any thing more than a 125-130 according to my ear-o-meter. me and a buddy went to a shop and the owner had his van there with 6 rockford p3 12's but it wasn't loud at all... Was walled very badly, one of the subs was up against the seat to where the surround was pushed in.

if you thought you were even decently loud, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. it like...makes your face squint together and smile.

edit: btw, for my first time at least, the first 15 or so seconds were almost unbearable lol. i literally thought my ear drums were going to burst because i felt them moving so much.

judging by ip thats mom. uh oh.

yep...no phone calls from no one!! the guy rebel left with has his phone off too..worried...

Said they were going to the Tech Force Shop. ummm...I called and they aren't open. I KNEW is should of looked into it further..

I'd doubt that they're in trouble as well, techforce runs a legitimate business..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Im sure they are safe. Great guys on our team. They wouldnt let anything happen I know that. (n8 thats my avatar not an actual ban)

Rebel thinks you all are great..Im sure he is ok but he was suppose to call when he got there so I know they made it...its not like him NOT to call.Thanks for helping me out here.

handled. you will receive a phone call shortly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im sure they are safe. Great guys on our team. They wouldnt let anything happen I know that. (n8 thats my avatar not an actual ban)

Rebel thinks you all are great..Im sure he is ok but he was suppose to call when he got there so I know they made it...its not like him NOT to call.Thanks for helping me out here.

OH HECK NO!! Im not knocking Tech force I heard ALOT of great things about them. They have nothing to do with this except that the boys were suppose to be there..Thank you whoever took the time to find my son!! thank you so much...

Archived