Funny Skunk Video

Coolwazabi

I wouldn't of kicked it, when I was in my old hood their was a Racoon and had rabies, we took a clothes basket and thru it ontop of it trapping it.

you can still be sprayed.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I definitly agree, if a skunk that I thought had rabies was coming toward me or my dog, it would have either been my foot or the happy gilmore move with a baseball bat changing it's general direction. Then it would probably have been an axe. i'm pretty sure keeping more animals from getting rabies shouldn't be comsidered animal crulty, the thing wasn't being tortured, just something to stun it till more efective means could be gotton.

that dude was brainless he should have shot it while it was in the cage or just left it in the cage n called animal control. Its a good thing the skunk was about to die other wise it would have been like a pissed off miss piggie on meth!

Yea, I guess it probably would have been better to have gotton the dog out then tried to do something... I think he just wanted to let it get safely away at that point though, it hadn't done any harm to him as of then.