XS Power

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE BATTERIES

I dont know anything about the treo batteries, but if you are looking to switch then you will be very happy with the performance of the XS D3100s. With your alt 2 of the 3100s should do fine with your amp. In the end it comes down to how much space you have for batteries and how much money you want to spend.

DD M series are made to run at maximum voltage (rms) at around 11-12v I would aim to just get a steady 13v and no more. I think you could get away with two XS1200's and one in the front personally. Thats the whole point to this amplifier, if it wasn't for that ability it wouldnt be worth $1400.

I just saw its the m4a not the m3a so you might need two 3100's and a 1200 but thats ALL if you had that youd be 14v stable. Also you alternator might stuggle a little given that you need 300a alone for the amplifier then 60/90/120 for the vehicle, you'll get voltage drop eigther way.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

2005 GMC SIERRA 4x4 reg cab standard box 4.3 v6 will compete with amp at .5 and run at 2ohms daily 365 days a year.

What vehicle (year/make/model/engine size) are the batteries going in? Is it for competition/demos or for daily use?

I would recommend the D3400 under the hood and then at least 2 D3100 in the back for competition use. If you are running side terminals on the battery under the hood or top posts, then you will need the 551 or 555 iBar kit for side posts. If you are just running top posts then the 580 or 586 will work for you.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg