Big P Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 I guess this goes here If any one wants a B2R sticker pm me your addy and what color you want red, blue, white, orange, silver or chrome
white_boi_audio Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 Nice Stickers man nice PM has been sent. "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
zaxfire69 Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 Pm sent. I would like one to put on my computer.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 hey josh are mine in the mail??? IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
bibby at work Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 I'll pm ya when i get home on my main accout.
EpicenterDesigns Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 Why hell yes i do. Just 1? I have a fleet of prospects to put them on.....lol Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 Hmmmm Gah, I know peoples and forget their names! I feel bad now
BURRITO Posted September 5, 2007 Report Posted September 5, 2007 a B2R sticker will compliment my Toy Hualler/Race Trailler... thanks Burrito Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.