Sonic Electronix

Sundown SA-8 vs. DC Level 2 8

In before n8 locks this thread lmao. anyway i havent heard the dc 8s but the sundowns are definately impressive for an 8, but you need to realize that with most of these 8s like this your gonna reach the mechanical limit well before you reach the thermal limit. So thermally the each one may be able to take say 1k but if it bottoms at 800 watts then you really cant put that much power to it.

i bought a dc 8 when they first said they were coming out with them and put it on a prime 500.1 hobby made me a box for music not to compete and my girlfriend burped a 128 with me just putting the sub in the box that day and just randomly put it into the truck so i feel like it could of done way better with testing hell yes

but ive heard things about jacob but i dont speak about it because i dont know him that well

i bought a dc 8 when they first said they were coming out with them and put it on a prime 500.1 hobby made me a box for music not to compete and my girlfriend burped a 128 with me just putting the sub in the box that day and just randomly put it into the truck so i feel like it could of done way better with testing hell yes

but ive heard things about jacob but i dont speak about it because i dont know him that well

I think we would all love to know what the rumors are though.... just human nature...

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Archived