who all is going to Slamology 2011?

Rogers

i like the whole networking thing none of my friends or anyone in my area do this kind of stuff they just pay for overpriced shops to install crappy equipment and they think they slam

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It's a whole 15 minute drive for me.....

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

i like the whole networking thing none of my friends or anyone in my area do this kind of stuff they just pay for overpriced shops to install crappy equipment and they think they slam

same here

im about 10 hours away but im willing

it will be worth it

same here

im about 10 hours away but im willing

it will be worth it

yeah i know thats why im trying to see if i can get this going im also trying to go to all truck nationals in carlisle in aug.

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

were going to try to convince trippi to bring his hummer out!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

whats the best day to go to this show newayz. i live like 3 hours away and ill most likely only go 1 day.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

oh they do dont they Beat? I ate like 20 of them things, i dont think anyone seen me with out 1 in my hand on the 2nd day... i was hungry LOL

me and kim will be there.. ill be bringing the teg, and she will be bringing the civic for trunk car demos :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived