who all is going to Slamology 2011?

Rogers

Most people stay at the la quinta or holiday inn. I usually stay at the motel 6 across the street because my discount. There only 10-15 minutes from the fairgrounds.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I will be there again this year. I just got some info in the mail on it the other day. Pre Registration for $30.00 and i will probably stay at Red Roof inn like last time.

I don't think I will compete this year, just demo. and take Video or all the other cars/trucks. Last year it was crazy back at the hotel.. sure it will be again this year too.

Remember it falls on Fathers Day again

and for the record, no, the integra will not be demoing all day both days like last year......

im going to enjoy the show some this year LOL

:bull:

and for the record, no, the integra will not be demoing all day both days like last year......

lies!! u know u cant resist

this

lies!! u know u cant resist

LOL you know how much of the show i got to see saturday? None, I wasnt able to get away from the car long enough to even see other cars, and sunday I had maybe 20 min to wonder around LOL

Im going to enjoy the show this year.. Ill make my GF demo the car if anything :P

ftmfw!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

ill probably just drive back and fourth both days... ehh an hour 45 one way isnt too awfully terrible

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

were going to try to convince trippi to bring his hummer out!

lol..im all in man. I wanted to go last year but the truck wasnt ready..had my hotel and everything.

oh they do dont they Beat? I ate like 20 of them things, i dont think anyone seen me with out 1 in my hand on the 2nd day... i was hungry LOL

me and kim will be there.. ill be bringing the teg, and she will be bringing the civic for trunk car demos :P

finally get to hear this thing

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived