Just Got A Job At Circuit City Today!

i got a job interview at circuit city on friday and was wondering if you have any advice to help me get the job. thanks in advance.

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

say you hate butt connectors, and are a solder only person... lol... and know alarms

I applied here in Sac when I first moved here, but didnt get the job because of a dui I had in my past, I havent worked there, but I know of people who worked there. Study the brands they sell, because they will ask you questions about them, and experience as a installer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok so i went to the interview today and the asst manage i talked to was pretty cool and like me he loves car audio so we talked about that for a while and he said he would start me on the floor workin in the car audio dept and after a while probably move me to the installation. So yea im pretty excited! one thing tho i know this "guy" who likes mary jane and he needs any suggestions on how to get her out of his system. i heard water pills work but is their any other ways to get her out fast? and also ive heard both 10 days and 30 days for her to get out naturally...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

ok so i went to the interview today and the asst manage i talked to was pretty cool and like me he loves car audio so we talked about that for a while and he said he would start me on the floor workin in the car audio dept and after a while probably move me to the installation. So yea im pretty excited! one thing tho i know this "guy" who likes mary jane and he needs any suggestions on how to get her out of his system. i heard water pills work but is their any other ways to get her out fast? and also ive heard both 10 days and 30 days for her to get out naturally...

Easy...........don't do it.

Also using corn starch and water....one table spoon er 12 oz water.......for every 4 hrs 12 hrs before the test and one triple strength glass the morning before hand work too.

Like a 'filter' for the kidney's

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

wtf is mary jane? :S

If you're joking ---> "Har Har"

If you're completely serious... --> "Marijuana aka Cannabis aka Weed aka Ganja aka Pot aka Reefer"

Edited by Mesto

1118584504_21857f5cbb_o.png

bassaddictal4.jpg

2265859165_8b0974563b_o.jpg