if you want a quick and cheap lift. just do a body lift. or do blocks under your leafs

wrong answer... sorry newer cars don't have leafs they have coilovers with struts in the middle and they don't have frames to space out they are unibody. some have subframes just at the suspension but most don't.

Get coil spacers. they are like little perches that have two bolts per set and it takes two sets per coil. it all comes in one kit total for about 35bucks at a car parts store. all they do is keep that one coil from colapsing under weight and there adjustable. flip the perches and they can lower the car.

they'll make it ride alittle rougher but is the cheapest way to do it. or you could get the rubber doughnuts(like 15-20 a set) that sit on top of the coil but you'll need a coil colapser(can be rented/borrowed from most part stores) to take the tension off the top plate long enough for you to squeeze in the rubber. or you could get the coil adjusters that are threaded($? only seen them never bought them) that sit on top of the spring.... air struts are the best choice but are like 600 a set or a piece. idk?

personally i'd install the system first and see if the tires scrub or not... if not lower the front like previously stated.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

you can find a full coilover set for about 1k installed, i have an 09 camry and i got several quotes at that price

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

if you want a quick and cheap lift. just do a body lift. or do blocks under your leafs

wrong answer... sorry newer cars don't have leafs they have coilovers with struts in the middle and they don't have frames to space out they are unibody. some have subframes just at the suspension but most don't.

Get coil spacers. they are like little perches that have two bolts per set and it takes two sets per coil. it all comes in one kit total for about 35bucks at a car parts store. all they do is keep that one coil from colapsing under weight and there adjustable. flip the perches and they can lower the car.

they'll make it ride alittle rougher but is the cheapest way to do it. or you could get the rubber doughnuts(like 15-20 a set) that sit on top of the coil but you'll need a coil colapser(can be rented/borrowed from most part stores) to take the tension off the top plate long enough for you to squeeze in the rubber. or you could get the coil adjusters that are threaded($? only seen them never bought them) that sit on top of the spring.... air struts are the best choice but are like 600 a set or a piece. idk?

personally i'd install the system first and see if the tires scrub or not... if not lower the front like previously stated.

my bad. not a new car kind of guy

DD 9515

Rockford 1500-1

Pioneer 4200UB

Knu 1/0

PSN = iHEART_daCLIT

hydraulic-floor-jack-FJ2-12.jpg
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lulz at nick

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Get coil spacers.

If you want your car to ride like ass until you snap a coil, by all means.

Best solution: Rent a spring compressor, pull one of your struts apart, measure your spring. Find the stock rate on google, and buy springs like a half inch to an inch longer with a stiffer spring rate. Put back in struts, be happy.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived