Second Skin Audio

2001 tahoe 6 12's box design?

dallasjd

ok i have a friend he dosent have a lot of money but this is what he has 6 12's kicker comps not sure of the amp and a 2001 tahoe no third row seat he wants me to build a box for him i work with wood so i just need to know what what be the loudest lowest bass box for these speakers he dosent care too much about size but he dosent want it to go any higher then the back seat... so ported/sealed? anybody got any pics of a good box? size? dimensions? please help me out thanks

ok i have a friend he dosent have a lot of money but this is what he has 6 12's kicker comps not sure of the amp and a 2001 tahoe no third row seat he wants me to build a box for him i work with wood so i just need to know what what be the loudest lowest bass box for these speakers he dosent care too much about size but he dosent want it to go any higher then the back seat... so ported/sealed? anybody got any pics of a good box? size? dimensions? please help me out thanks

go 12 cubes ported 35hz or 32hz to hit hard

My mom has an '03 so I know just what you're working with. Subs up and port back would be best in my opinion, and pretty much only option, since there's not enough room to fit everything on a single side. 11-12ft^3 tuned in the 32-33hz area would be a good daily beater.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

here is a link the u should use to make a ported box http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator-updated-310/#entry551556

My mom has an '03 so I know just what you're working with. Subs up and port back would be best in my opinion, and pretty much only option, since there's not enough room to fit everything on a single side. 12ft^3 at 32-33hz would be my preference.

yeah i agree do this you will get the most out of the subs

If You Pm decafe He designs great boxs 2d and 3d sketchs along with a cut list

The kickers won't like playing down at 32hz..

Resonant freq of that truck is 41hz.

And everything firing back will pwn subs up port back.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The kickers won't like playing down at 32hz..

Resonant freq of that truck is 41hz.

And everything firing back will pwn subs up port back.

exactly what I was going to say, subs up sucks compared to back

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived