Sonic Electronix

I need batteries for my Civic so my car doesn't explode in smoke on the freeway :popcorn: . I'm pretty sure my stock alt for the Civic is less then 100, guessing its around 70-eighty. I'm running an AQ2200D in it, and I can't afford a HO alt because its SO EXPENSSSSIVE! Well, to me at least. So I was going to put a battery up front, and one in the back, big 3, etc. I was leaning towards a XS S1200 up front and a XS D2400 in the back. I'm HOPING that this will keep me up in the 13's.. Note: I am going to be using this system a lot. Eventually, when I get the money, I'll buy a HO alt, but as of right now, I need batteries. Batteries around 200$ and below would be great. THANKS!

Is it just me or whenever I type in 80 (eighty), it turns into like a smiley face. Haha

Edited by RyanJin

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Smiley is old news, Meade doesn't care.

As foor batteries, get the biggest XS Power batt you can fit under the hood and one or two XS Power 3100's for the back. But if you do that, your looking at ABOUT the same price as a good mechman alt. So.... :shrug:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

the xs 1200 upfront and 2400 in the back will do. also do the BIG III too, it'll help on current.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Smiley is old news, Meade doesn't care.

As foor batteries, get the biggest XS Power batt you can fit under the hood and one or two XS Power 3100's for the back. But if you do that, your looking at ABOUT the same price as a good mechman alt. So.... :shrug:

Well... if your speaking around 549$ .. Then yes. haha.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

the xs 1200 upfront and 2400 in the back will do. also do the BIG III too, it'll help on current.

Alright. And yeah, of course the Big 3. Can't forget that! Haha. But you think Ill be in the 13's?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

And has anyone ever heard of an "equalizer" ? My friend has one and he says its like an alt. but cheaper?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

And has anyone ever heard of an "equalizer" ? My friend has one and he says its like an alt. but cheaper?

lololololololololololololol :lol::No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No: :No:

Well, that answers MY question. Hahaha. What exactly does one do though?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

equalizer basically filters out frequencies...

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.