Might get used car. Got a question

that is a drift car, not a system car...please don't ruin a great drift car with a system...

<---not a boy-racer...I prefer systems, too, but really...you don't do that

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

my dad is a car dealer and i've had about 10 cars and im 19, i guarantee you if you have a bill of sale with a time and date on it and get pulled over and show him that you bought it literally an hour or so ago he wont ticket you, i've been pulled over maybe 4 times and ive never had insurance a day in my life and still have never gotten an insurance ticket, they ask if you have insurance and i say no and they say well i could write you a ticket but im not going to or (when i was driving my gf's car) i gave them an expired insurance tag and they say ok thanks... people over rate shit

EDIT: also yea driving a car with other plates on it could possibly be worse but the chances of actually getting pulled over reduce by like 90%, if a cop sees a car without a license plate you will get pulled over 100% if you have a license plate the only way he runs it is if your actin stupid, my tags still aren't right

you are asking to go to jail

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

the guy i bought mine from let me use his plates to get the car home... but not everyone is so trusting

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

that is a drift car, not a system car...please don't ruin a great drift car with a system...

<---not a boy-racer...I prefer systems, too, but really...you don't do that

who said i was gonna go huge? maybe one or 2 10s but thats it. i alrady have the sebring which i plan to wall later on in life lol i plan on doing alot of work to it. my dads friend that has the dealer also has a trailer that he tows cars with that he said he will let us borrow so i guess ill just tow it lol hope all goes well!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

thats why i said it wont take much to get loud anyway lol i need to rip out the back seats and clean the carpet etc up, guy is from the country so interior is dirty bleh, i might just do a false floor in the back so it doesnt look like shit.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

So you are telling him its om to break th law. Its people like you that piss me off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And if your dad is a dealer why doesn't he have dealer plates? Im going to suggest not giving bad advice again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And if your dad is a dealer why doesn't he have dealer plates? Im going to suggest not giving bad advice again.

hes not a dealer, i wish lol his friend is. So you are telling him its om to break th law. Its people like you that piss me off who was that referred to?

1j1450.png